Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    i had posted a query this morning. Hope u must have seen the same. I request u to reply for the same

laxmi

2. gayathri123

gayathri123 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Hope you are doing good.Please check my horoscope and let me know when my marriage will happen and let me know how my job carrer will be?

My details:
    Date of Birth : 2nd ,August 1986
    Time : 12:30PM
    Place of birth: Kodur, Andhra Pradesh

How will be my marriage life?

3. vdurga99

vdurga99 New IL'ite

Hello sir i am trying for the job but i couldnt succeed could you tell me my chances of getting a job

DOB-30/12/85
    TOB-1.36am
    place -gannavaram,krishna dt,andhra pradesh

THanks

4. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Respected Guruji
    this is for my DH.his details are as follows
    my husband. birth details : 22 aug 1972 @ 5.25am (bangalore) makara rasi, uthradam nakshatram

he lost his job in the month of november 2013. till now, he is not getting any job.could you please advice any remedies to be do . we are facing a lot of problem now.if not job, any business will work for him. if so could you please advice us which type of business he can do according to his rasi,
    kindly help.

5. anupam2011

anupam2011 New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I would like to know if and which stones do I need to wear?

My DOB details are: 1983-January-7; 8:00AM, Place is Karimganj (Assam)

Thanks a lot in advance for your help....

6. scale

scale Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing good. Could you please let me know the favorable time period in the next one year for buying a property(flat) and switching the job. Also let me know if there are chances of getting foreign assignments/travels in future.

18-12-1984, 17:30, Madurai

7. mugdha

mugdha New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    This is regarding pregancy.
    you tell me repost my request after fortnight.
    So please tell me when my brither and sister in law have child.we are waiting for your reply.
    details;
    brother
    dob-6/10/1983
    time-20pm(8pm)
    place-pune
    sister in law;
    dob-26/11/1986
    time-12pm afternoon
    place-pune
    thanks

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr. Scale

1) The period between July, 2015 and July, 2016 is supportive for acquisition of any immovable property
    2) For the present, the period is not so supportive for change of profession; however, the period between 23.10.2015 and 23.12.2015 is supportive for the same
    3) For the present, your chart is not much supportive for any foreign travel

As per ur chart, there are chances for having some affairs with a separated lady or widow. In case, if you r having, you please try to avoid the same or the in the future, if you come across with any such situation, you may try to avoid the same; or otherwise, it may ruin your life. This is only a caution.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Smithajeevanp,

At present your husband is running the dasa of Jupiter and Bhukti of Saturn. The Jupiter is the lord of 6th and 9th; but placed in the 6th house and also in retrograde motion. From the dasa lord Jupiter, the Bhukti lord Saturn is 6th; which is not good.
    Hence, for the present, please advise him to accept whatever is available and then try for a change.

The chart, though supportive for any business activity, in as much the present time is not good; it is not advisable to venture into any business activity.

Please advise him to pray the dasa Lord Jupiter - by praying Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday, which will reduce the impact of suffering to a certain extent.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Muthu098,

According to ur chart, there are every chances for delay in marriage, since Saturn from the 5th house is aspecting the marriageable houses, ie. 2nd house, house of family, 7th house, house of spouse and also the 11th house, house of profit. Also in the navamsa chart also the Saturn is aspecting the 7th house from your Navamsa lagna and also Navamsa moon sign.

In such cases, it is good to get married after 29 years.

Also, in your chart, the Rahu is placed in the 7th house and Mars is placed in the 8th house. Hence, much care should be taken in matching the charts.

Hence, for the present you may concentrate on your profession or further studies.

Regards