1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Qualities in a Girl, I finally thought of....and Zeroed in

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Venu99, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Venu99

Venu99 Bronze IL'ite

My dear sister equivalent Akanksha Ji,
    When you wanted to post, it is up to your will.
    Likewise, what other's feel due to your posts, it depends on who they are and how do they take it. So it is my own feeling that i was insulted or mocked at.
    I never questioned your freedom to post a reply, likewise nobody can question ot speak for me about how i feel about your reply or nobody can speak for my feelings.

If you want more clarity, it din go well with me, the way you are dealing with me.
    I am very very sound and very humble and modest towards others. So any sort of mocking or making fun, or a contemptuous reply will really hurt me. Especially when i am openly discussing such an important phase in my life.

And yes i feel it demeaning, when somebody talks of post marriage things of changing diapers etc. I think it is way too personal. So i already told you that i will surely think of them after marriage. Here in this post i am specifically talking of my process of selecting a suitable girl.

I have got so many replies and helpful suggestions, but nobody made such a fun saying God discontinued the model and all.I see a lot of simple girls in my workplace and in my hometown. I was irritated and hurt the way you wrote right from the beggining.

Please cooperate in keeping the subject of this thread to my question, and let me not deviate into our own verbiage.

I certainly, dun feel good when somebody mocks at a serious matter. Especially the way in which writing is done without knowing the background or mindset of other person.

Thank you. Have a Good day.

2. Venu99

Venu99 Bronze IL'ite

I am sorry about the gap between the understandings we both have yellowmango.
    I never said, she has to bring the children up by herself.
    I said, she should have an idea of what to do or how to develop and bring up children. She should have her own idea.
    Bringing up, we both shall do.

Let me clarify on any other misconceptions.

Have a good day! :)

3. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

Hi Venu,

Its very common to have a specific criteria(depending on one's taste) especially in Arranged marriage system, nothing wrong in it but pls be prepared to accept any change over a period of time bcoz nothing is constant except 'change' in this World, I had a Love marriage knew my DH for the past 11yrs& everything changed between us but we learnt to accept each other& our relationship grew stronger& we r much happy as a Couple! so try to concentrate on your relationship with you spouse more than anything else, All the best in your search!!

1 person likes this.
  4. Venu99

Venu99 Bronze IL'ite

That was so nice of you cutesmile, :)
    Thank you. Yes as you said, i will try to concentrate on the change factor.
    Persons do change, as clock ticks.

Have a nice day!! :)

5. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

A premarital course must be conducted for all eligible and interested bachelors and spinsters that will take care of all possible causes of marital conflicts besides innovative and other normal ways to enhance the experience of a very happy married life.

This course will be somewhat on the lines of the many self-help courses conducted by the Dale Carnegie Institute. This course will teach how one can develop the required qualifications and qualities of being a great and wonderful spouse.

We need to work out a detailed syllabus for this course. Moreover, it will be highly advantageous if followed-up by post-marital sessions that will involve feedbacks and clarifications. This way problems can be nipped in the bud. All this can be organised under GMMCC or "General Marriage Maintenance Counseling Contract" Membership.

2 people like this.
  6. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Venu99,

Don't have expectation from the spouse to be, it will sure have some or other problem. This is what other are telling.

As you expect girl to simple, you be simple with out the 4 point you have mentioned.

It will be good for you and for the spouse also.

This is my :my2cents

Soch

1 person likes this.
  7. Venu99

Venu99 Bronze IL'ite

That is a very neat and developed thought. It will lead to a great evolution from the present state.

I just admire such a thought! friendssmiley

Thank you for Writing. :)

8. Venu99

Venu99 Bronze IL'ite

Yes Soch.
    The point is noted. Will make sure.
    Thank you for writing in. Have a nice day! :)