Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. geethachari

geethachari New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    wish u and ur family a very happy diwali. when ever i am confused i used to ask you and ur answers will calm my mind. thank us very much. Now my worry is that my son got married in 2007 jan 25th. till now no issues. it was a love marriage. so we could not match the hosescope. i have given below the birth details of my son and daughter in law kindly tell me if there is any doshams or any pooja to be performed , they have done naga prathistabane , they went to subramanya and kalahasthi also.kindly tell me when they will have a baby. thanking u in advance. my son's DOB 13/02/1983 time 4.16 A M PLACE OF BIRTH BANGALORE. My daughter in law's is 06/12/1983 time 4.30 PM place Davangere

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Nilaisu,

It is too early to make any prediction at this stage. Please post ur request after 20th of Dec 2014 along with the your and also your husband birth details.

Regards

Thank you sir,i will do post my details on the date.

3. kannadapreme

kannadapreme Junior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Mine
    DoB may 6 th 1980
    Time 1130 am
    Place Chengam,TamilNadu

Husband
    DoB June 30 1974
    Time 1130am
    Place Hyderabad ,AP

Sir Can u please let us know when God wil bless a baby ....
    Thank u so much for ur service .

4. Thenmozhi2009

Thenmozhi2009 Bronze IL'ite

Thank u Sir....

5. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Thank you sir for the reply i will follow all the remedies you have said i have already started telling durga kavacham. Thank you once again for this wonderful service.

6. thirumala

thirumala Junior IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    My son's Name : Sai Saharsh Reddy
    Date of Birth:2002 March 12th
    Time of Birth:3.30 (Afternoon)
    Place of Birth:Madanapalle (120 KM to Tirupathi)

I want to know his future. About his studies, marriage, career etc.

Thanks in advance.

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Thirumala,

I do not make any general predictions.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bharani,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kannadapreme,

You belong to Cancer Ascdt. and the 2nd house, house of expansion of family is occupied by Mars, Rahu, Saturn and Jupiter. The 5th lord Mars is highly afflicted by Saturn and Rahu. The association of Saturn will delay the progeny and also the Jupiter, being the Puthrahara is highly afflicted by Mars, Rahu and Saturn. Hence, it is essential to do necessary remedial measures for progeny either at Kalahasthy or Rameswaram.

Also, in the Navamsa chart, the 5th rasi lord Mars is aspected by Saturn, which is a clear indication for delay in progeny.

While coming to your husband's chart, he belongs to Virgo Ascdt., and the 5th lord Saturn is afflicted by Sun and retrograde Mercury and the 5th house is aspected by Mars as well as Ketu. Also, the Puthrahara Jupiter is also aspected by Mars.

These are the main reasons for delay in progeny. Hence, it is advisable to do the remedial measures for progeny either at Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy or Rameswaram. It is always advantageous to do the remedial measures by the individuals concerned themselves. In as much as you are in US., you may request your parents to do the remedial measures by your parents in any one of the above places and you may try to do the sankalpam, at the time of commencement of the remedial measures over phone.

If this is done, and the Almighty is satisfied, there are every chances for u to get conceived between Nov 2014 and mid July, 2015.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Geethachari,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you DIL belongs to Aries Lagna, owned by Mars. The progeny has to be studied from the 5th house from her Janma Lagna, Moon sign and also Jupiter sign and also 9th house of the girl.

The 6th house happens to be Leo, owned by Sun, who has gone to 8th house and also the 9th lord Jupiter has also gone to 8th house; which is not good for progeny. The puthrahara Jupiter is also afflicted by Ketu and aspected by Rahu, which is also not good.

While considering from her Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Aries and this house is aspected by Saturn and Venus and the 5th lord Mars is aspected by Rahu, which is not good.

While considering her Jupiter sign, the 5th house happens to be Pisces, owned by Jupiter, who himself is afflicted by the nodes and sun, already discussed.

All the above indicate the troubled and delayed progeny.

As per Jaimini Astrology, if anyone among Jupiter, Rahu and Sun are placed in the 5th or 9th house from Upapada Lagna (UL), children can be predicted.

In her chart the UL happens to be Cancer and the 5th house from UL is Scorpi, which is occupied by Jupiter and Sun; which is a promising factor for progeny.

While coming to ur son, he belongs to Sagittarius Lagna, owned by Jupiter and his 5th house happens to be Mars, who is afflicted by sun and the 5th house is aspected by Ketu and also Saturn. The aspect of Saturn over the 5th house will delay the progeny. The 5th lord is aspected by Rahu.

While considering from his Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Taurus, owned by Venus, who has been afflicted by Sun and Mars and the 5th house is aspected by Mars as well as Jupiter. The aspect of Jupiter is a positive one; whereas the aspect of Mars is a negative one.

While considering from his Jupiter sign, the 5th house from Jupiter is Pisces, owned by Jupiter, who is hemmed in between Saturn and Ketu; causing Papakarti yoga. Jupiter is the puthraharaka,

While considering the placement of 5th rasi lord Mars in the Navamsa chart, the Mars is afflicted by the nodes, i.e. Rahu and Ketu, i.e. Mars is in conjunction with Ketu and aspected by Rahu.

This is also a very disturbing factor indicating troubled and delayed progeny.Thus, both the charts have some problems, relating to progeny.

This can be remedied by doing the remedial measures for progeny either at Kalahasthy or Rameswaram and much dedicated prayers to Lord Jupiter, by praying Lord Dakshinamoorthy, on every Thursday; apart from consulting and taking any medical treatment on the advise of the Doctors.

If this is done at the earliest and if the Almighty is pleased, there are every chances for progeny before mid July, 2015. In addition to this, praying the Family Deity is also an important one for getting the blessings for any event in the life.

Regards

1 person likes this.