Friendly chat to build up friendship

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Bpremalatha, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

@Rakesh: permission granted... Look I granted.. you can be our friend.. If I didnt granted... you were not able to message here back.. so much powerful I am... u know.. hahahaha :D cool charm welcome..

@utopia: oh imaginary island.... where are you???? confused???
    utopia means imaginary island right?? so called u... Hello.. welcome..

@sassi:Yes.. but am stuck with office work.. its bursting my head soon :( no festive mood..

@madhu: Women are meant to dress up... and enjoy the festival with new new clothes.. thatz womes style of enjoyment :)
    SO... you seem in full zeal to wear your new saree???

2. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies.. How are you all.. Deepavali purchasing goin ah.. Enjoy.. :)

3. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi prema. Wow i did not ask ur permission to chat in this group. Sorry yaar.
    Yes I am waiting to wear my new saree. I still have to purchase matching bangles, etc., etc.,
    U know buying a saree is easy. But getting it ready to wear is like trying to feed an elephant.

2 people like this.
  4. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Not the wearing part ...rakeshji, it is the accessories, which are the problem area. U know trying to get the right earrings, bangles, bhindis etc., etc.,
    It is a problem of tooooo much choice. The market is flooded with choices, choices and choices.
    After u purchase what u think is the best, then u find some things which look much better
    So there..........

1 person likes this.
  5. sharmi2111

sharmi2111 New IL'ite

Hi
    I am Sharmila from Chennai, liked friendly chat to build up friendship. The write up was really good.
    Let me introduce myself, I am native of Tirupati presently settled in Chennai.

1 person likes this.
  6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Howdy Sharmi.. welcome. Sorry Prema w/o ur permission i have welcomes Sharmi.
    Maaf karna yaar.
    What do u do Sharmi ? How do u find Chennai after staying in Tirupati?

7. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Happy weekend. Enjoy shopping for diwali.!!!!!!!!

I am really busy this weekend. We are shifting our home. Still need to do some packing & have to clean my apt. Already my legs r paining, after heavy cleaning my hands r going to pain too.

@Madhu - There r lot of Indians here. We r moving to a new home . So, I have to make new friend's. This diwali , am planning to do in a simple manner. Since, next week I would be busy setting up our things. Usually here, I don't wear new Indian clothes for diwali. Our kid's may wear. We may go to temple in the evening. It is not a holiday, here.

Is there anybody planning to prepare spl.sweets????? Sent a parcel here.

8. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

@banu: yeah.. Diwali celebrations all around...

@Rakesh: Onshore Engineer saab... how r u???

@madhu: I was kidding yaar... as they gave messages like, "Can I be your friend" sort... I was kidding like permission granted antha...
    dont mistake me... I am so powerful you know.. I dont want to show here.. you know am born on earth only.. hahahaha... again kidding yaar...
    So howz your feeding to elephant going on??? got all accessories?

@Sharmila: oh meri, oh meri... oh meri sharmili.... How are you?? howz your diwali celebrations going on???

@sassi: Take care of your health... dont take tension.. all will go smoothly... cool...
    and about sending parcels of sweets.. It will come to my house.. and then if its remaining.. I shall make sure to send it u...

Hey all.. you and all preparing sweets, parcel to one and only to my house.. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Hello All...
    Good Morning..
    Happy Sunday...

10. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Good Night Sleeping baby.....

Good Morning to all......... :) Have a great day ahead.. It's Diwali week.. enjoy..