Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sruthikanna,

Based on the birth details given by you, your brother belongs to Aries Lagna, owned by Mars. In the chart of your brother, the 8th house from the Lagna is occupied by Saturn and the the 7th house from the Moon sign is occupied by Mars, causing Mars dosha. Thus ur brother chart is a dosha chart; which will normally delay the marriage.

Apart from this, in his chart, the the 7th house from his Navamsa Lagna and Navamsa Moon sign is aspected by Saturn, which will normally delay the marriage. In such cases, it is advisable to do marriage after 29 years. Hence, for the time being, he may be advised to concentrate in his profession or higher studies.

If his health permits, he may be advised to fast from sun rise to sun set on every Saturday, which will help him to get married at the earliest.

Regards

Regards

2. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Iam posting my birth details ..Kindly let me know about my career..I right now dont have any job..Do i have the destiny of working or not...Desperately looking for some opportunity..

My DOB:07/09/1988
    TIME:10:35 AM
    PLACE:Salem,India

Thanks in advance..

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Deepv,

Astrologically, the charts of the lovers should not be taken up for matching of compatibility between two. It is believed that in such cases, even though there are adversities concerning their birth charts, the Almighty will take care of them, depending upon attachment between two.

However, I would like let u know the following:

Your son belongs to Scorpio Lagna, owned by the Mars and the Lagna is occupied by the house lord Mars and also Ketu. Generally, the Scorpio natives are highly volatile and they are not easily adjustable with the others and they usually think that they know everything in the life and they will not yield to any advise from others, including the parents.

His 7th house is occupied by Rahu.

While coming to the girl, based on the birth details furnished by you, she belongs Leo Ascendant, owned by Sun and her 7th house is occupied by the 5th and 8th lord Jupiter; who is in retrograde motion and also Moon, the lord of 12th house. The placement of 8th as well as 12th lord in the 7th house is always not good. Also, the girl has Rahu in the 8th and Ketu in the 8th house from her Moon sign.

IN astrology, the 8th house among other things represent the longevity and particularly in the case of girls, it is called as Mangalyasthan. If a girl has malefic planets in the 8th house either from the Janma Lagna or the Moon sign, it should be balanced well in the chart of the boy also; whereas your son does not have any malefic planets in his 8th house either from the Janma Lagna or the Moon sign.
    This is a matter of serious concern, which is likely to affect the longevity of the boy.

Ofcourse, there are some good understanding factors between two, leading to love and affection between two; for example from his Moon sign, her Moon sign is third, which is extremely good and also the Venus of both are in the sign of Virgo, which is also extremely good and these two are extremely good for love and affection and understanding between two.

However, the placement of malefics, as stated above, in the 8th house, house of Mangalsthan of the girl both from her Janma Lagna and also the Moon sign is a matter of serious concern.

According to the chart of your son, he will be extremely adamant and will not yield to any advise. Please try to advise him politely in this regard, which will be good for him in the long run. By chance, if the boy is married to the girl, the Mercury dasa which will be operative from 17th Dec 2028 and 17th Dec 2045 will be a very worst period.

However, you may try to get astrological opinion from a professional Astrologer and decide the matter further.

As desired by you, I am furnishing below the the Janma Nakstra and Moon sign of the boy and the girl.

Boy belongs to Poorvashadha (Pooradam) Nakshtra and his Janma Rasi is Sagittarius (Dhanush).

The girl belongs to Satabhisak (Satayam) Nakshtra and her Janma Rasi is Aquarius (Kumbham).

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Insha,

You belong to Libra Ascendant and the house of profession, i.e. 10th house is Cancer, owned by Moon. The 10th house is occupied by the house lord Moon and also Venus; which is extremely good for good professional career and you will get good command and respect in your professional career. Even though,there may be some hurdles and set back initially in getting employed, your professional career will be good.

The following periods are supportive for getting employed:

1) 02.04.2015 to 21.05.2015
    2) 15.07.2015 to 09.08.2015
    3) 22.10.2015 to 16.12.2015.

Have sincere attempts, trust and belief on the Almighty, with positive thinking,which will certainly give you fruitful results.

As u r running the dasa of Mercury, and Bhukti of Jupiter, please try to read/hear Vishnu Sahasranamam and also try to pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.Siddusahana,

The chart of your husband is supportive for the present for any abroad chance; but his chart is not too supportive for any permanent settlement in abroad.

Regarding the progeny, for getting a male child, in addition to your fasting, you may try to pray Lord Sun, on every morning, after taking bath, by offering water, by raising your right hand, which will be very supportive for getting blessed with a male baby.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Scale,

The charts are not matching well and U can look for some other chart.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Vikassingh,

I do not make any general predictions.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Memeera1234,

IN any chart, if Mars is placed in 1st, or 2nd or 5th or 8th houses, such natives are prone to accidents, unless there is aspect of beneficial planets because the Mars from all these houses will be aspecting the 8th house; which among other things relate to accidents.

You belong to Taurus Ascendant, wherein the Sun and Mars are placed
    and the Mars is aspecting your 8th house; which is one of the reasons for accident; however the Mars is directly aspected by Jupiter, which is a saving grace.

If such placements are present, in anyone's chart, it is advisable to offer milk to Lord Shivalinga, once in a month, either on Saturday or Tuesday regularly, which is extremely good, for shielding from any accidents/deceases and also prosperity in the life. If this is done regularly, you will really feel the change.

Regards

9. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Sir,

Thanks a ton sir for taking time to reply me. Sir, when will this bad time go?? Also, we have been in ttc way since last 7.5 yrs but all attempts have failed. 5 iui cycles also failed. Now the fact is we have lost all hopes we will ever have a child. My husband doesnt want to go for any further experiments to conceive since he feels it is waste. Because of this frequent quarrels at home since I dont want to give up and want to keep trying. There is tremendous pressure from in-laws side also. Please see sir if in our destiny there is ever a chance of having a baby?? If so, when is she/he expected?? Any pariharams to be done??

Request to please see the above and guide us.

With prayers for your best health

10. deepv

deepv Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for taking time to give a detailed reply.I donot know what to do at this point of time, other than praying the Almighty to take care of them.
    Is there any prayer that i can do for their well being?
    Kindly advise me.Again thanks a lot

Deepv