1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Don’t You Know You are Special

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Good that u dont care, otherwise u would not get a good nights sleep , wondering what kamalji or others are thinking about u.HAHA

Well i receive the jokes on my whats app, which i forward to my wife, and she too laughs, as of now no rolling pin has come out, in fact i have hidden them.HAHA

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kalpa,

Well FB does affect, in the way, that i look forward to them, so keep sending them, this is one exception to the rule.HAHA

See Kalpa, if anyione shows attitude to u, or behave haughty,. or if he or she buys a expensive car, then looks down on u, just move away from that person, they are not worth knowing.

See if one is looking for approval from others, he or she will suffer. But if u wear somenthing for example that u are comfortable with, and not caring what others will sayu, then u will enjoy.

i dont get affected, for i know, if i favor that person financially, eh will sing praises of me, and i have no need to buy praises and good words, i am fine as it is.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,

Why would u want others to like u, and love u ? Then u will have to do what they say? Well i f u want to go the extra mile to be nicely talked about, sure do so.
    But there will coem a time, when , after all teh extra miles that u do, still the person will not say good things about u, they u will sit and brood and go sad ?

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,

CAring is one thing, Jaya, wanting the world to talk good of u, is another. When u dont give in to people's wants from u, they will not talk good about u.

Someone comes to borrow money from u, u give, he talks good, if u dont, he says money has gone to yr head. it is his perception of u.

Even after giving money, to look good, when u go to take it back, he does not guive it, and has bad words for u, that u dont trust him etc, that u have no patience.

So why bother, just say, sorry brother i dont have enough to spare right now, maybe some other time.

Why bother about others, beats me.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Haste Rahio,

Welcome to my blogs. Yes it helps to understand this, and we keep calm in all times.

Regards

kamal

6. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Its always beneficial to develop this kind of thought process, but many of us miserably failing in adapting to such,good that you cling to your inner self...

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Neetu,

try saying NO, and u will wonder how great that is.
    i had written a blog a few years back, about tips about how to say NO, and the otehr person will not feel bad also.

let me give u one exaple.A friends daughter is to be be married. u are well off, and u fear he will come asking for a loan of say a lakh or more, and how to refuse? the money will come back in small parts, with great difficulty, and without interest. u will have to literally beg for yr own money, and u aer in no mood to give it/

Solution - Spend say 400 bucks as the solution . buy some sweets, take it to the persons house, and say, listen , i bought a house, say, in Jaipur for instance, it was going in distress sale, 1 crore one, i got for 80 lakhs, so this sweets is for that.

and i have liquidated my FD's borrowed money from my relatives, and i am still short of money by say 30 lakhs, and am scratching my head to see whom i can approach.

By this dialogue, they will know that it is useless to ask u loan, for you yrself are in deep trouble, so they will stay away from u, anmd relations wil remain good even when u ahve not given them money.

HAHA

Regards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,

True very true.nice u do things that u want to do, even if not asked for.

Yes i too find it crude, with names on tubelights, and fans and all that. if u want to give , give quietly, dotn make a big hoo and ha about it.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear kishore,

when we dont worry what others say abotu us, we get a good nights sleep, at least i do.HAHA

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  10. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its true Kamalji. Everyone has expectations from others. Let's be ourselves. That's the best thing to be.