Anyone heard about Dr. S. Devika

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by subakutty, Feb 20, 2012.

1. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

Hi crazy, rmuramka and everyone else looking for contact details
    their email id is drdevikas@gmail.com and phone no is 09381975228. Their hospital is located in chennai. I myself consulted them through email and phone. I conceived in the first cycle of their medicine. It was also cycle after my 3rd failed IVF. I dont know what helped but beleive their medicines played a role.

To be honest when I talked to them over phone I was not at all impressed and felt they are very money minded. BUt still went ahead and ordered their medicines. Their medicines are quite constly. I sent my reports in mail and contacted them on phone.

If anyone needs more details let me know.
    You can read my success story here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...eive/258332-my-success-story.html#post3337810

3 people like this.
  2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot luvlyroses.
    Its good to know about some success stories which gives us some hope. We are right now with homeo medication and I am sure its doing its job well! But when I read about this, I felt its always good to have information.

Thanks Again and Wish you a very happy motherhood!

Good Bless your lil one :)

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Crazykk84

I have PM you his name and mobile no... please check...

4. crazykk84

crazykk84 New IL'ite

Yes Suba ,I got it.Thank you somuch.

5. SaiSmaran

SaiSmaran Silver IL'ite

I too succeeded taking Dr.Devika medicines. I conceived during my 4th cycle of her medicine. Am sure you can succeed. Pls do not loose hope. Stay positive and take the medicine. Am sure you will succeed.

6. SaiSmaran

SaiSmaran Silver IL'ite

I actually met dr.devika husband only.

7. sripri27

sripri27 New IL'ite

Hi Members,

Thanks for the contact information in message sent by luckywavves..is Dr Devika's husband still taking patients pls advice. I live in Toronto and we need immediate consultation. Also if you have any information about Dr Janaki pls let me know or any other Siddha doctors who can be consulted via phone and e-mail.
    Thanks in advance to the members.
    Your discussions and information has given me new hope.

8. vandana20

vandana20 New IL'ite

Hi Sruthi... did you try Sidha medicine.. Where are you up to now.. .any success,,,.. Please advice me... i am TTC since 4 years ... please tell me your contact info...

9. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vandana

I think you have read my posts in this thread. i have succeeded through siddha medicine after 2 failed IVFs and FET and 5 failed IUIs. After my success we (myself and my hubby) have recommended around 20 couples.. All 20 couples succeeded in this medicine.. some got delivered and rest are pregnant now.

Now we are trying for second one. we also tried for around one year without success. Again we have started taking medicines from Dr. Selvaraja (Dr. Devika's Husband). This month is second month going to buy medicines from him. BTW, my age is 37 so he told it will take around 4 months to conceive... so we have decided to take at least 6 months of medicines and see what is happening in between.

1 person likes this.
  10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

HiSubaKutty!

Starting how many months you took these medicines??? and approx hw many months have to take?..i tried to search there website but i didnt got ...