Looking for friendship

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by kvinde, Sep 14, 2014.

1. karthiharish

karthiharish New IL'ite

hiii g3sudha...
    Ive shifted from ezdan 24 to ezdan 2.... in which ezdan u settled... am from chennai.... nice to c u.....

2. Shreeyajoshi

Shreeyajoshi New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    I am a newbie to this site as well and would love to interact and meet up with all the lovely Indian members from the Doha community. Currently based in Al Hilal area with my husband for the past year and half, I hail from Bombay. Professionally, I used to be a freelance reporter for a leading media house in India and am currently looking out for similar or intresting work options here. Looking forward to hear from you all and keen to be a part of this vibrant forum.

3. Shreeyajoshi

Shreeyajoshi New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    I am a newbie to this site as well and would love to interact and meet up with all the lovely Indian members from the Doha community. Currently based in Al Hilal area with my husband for the past year and half, I hail from Bombay. Professionally, I used to be a freelance reporter for a leading media house in India and am currently looking out for similar or intresting work options here. Looking forward to hear from you all and keen to be a part of this vibrant forum.

4. Shreeyajoshi

Shreeyajoshi New IL'ite

Hello,

Even I reside in the Al Hilal area with my family. My name is Shreeya Joshi and I am basically from Bombay. Please do get in touch as even I am looking forward to making new friends :)

5. kvinde

kvinde Senior IL'ite

Hello Shreerya I'm also from Mumbai and live in Al-Hilal area. Ping me your number in private message. Will get back to you.

Also, Sudha I'll give you a call shortly. It's just that with Eid I had few visitors at home. By weekend I'll be free.

6. Shreeyajoshi

Shreeyajoshi New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have PMed you my mobile number and email id. Hope you have received it. :wave