Mommy to be July 2013

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Mommyhoney2012, Nov 9, 2012.

1. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

PS,

your mail box is full.. i am not able to PM u.. dont loose hope in giving food for ur baby.. initially they spit only.. make it like little thicker than milk..start feeding.. even abhi too spitted........ It will be like Gajini War kind..keep giving same..for 5 days.. afterwards.. no other way babies start taking.. i joined office after my 3 months of ML and i work from home so i find its ok..

I am giving bm too.. not yet started formula.. i started semi solids in the 4th month.... i know its not correct many people say.. till 6th month completion i gave bm alone..(no water) after every semi solid food..

from 7th month started giving solids.. like idly kind.. slightly dipped in chutney/sambar..(upperwater) and giving water also inbetween..

yes i am careful while keeping him in bed.. always put him in a direction where he will not fall..most of the time on floor only in the mat.. he is sitting very well now.. i keep all his toys near to him and make him to sit in that.. he keep playing in that..

U message me your id..i will add in fb..

2. pinksugar

pinksugar Gold IL'ite

hi chitra

sorry for replying so late. i am not getting any free time these days. my baby is becoming very demanding.I somehow just finish the basic daily house work like cooking etc. she always wants us to carry her ard or keep her engaged. hope she learns to play by herself soon.
    u were right. now she has started taking food..not spitting that much.
    she does not drink water though. so i am giving milk after food.
    i am giving ragi,cooked apple and cerelac. tried khichdi/pongal once. she dint like. will try again and see.
    good that u got work from home option. u have someone with u at home to take care of abhi?

3. Deepikad

Deepikad Silver IL'ite

Hi PS, We have all moved to a whatsapp group... please mail me your name and phone numbers.. Have missed you for long time..

4. pinksugar

pinksugar Gold IL'ite

hi deepika

good to c u after a long time. i have sent u pm.

5. Anitasunil

Anitasunil New IL'ite

Hi,

Anita here im due by Jan 21, 2015 i live in UAE and will be coming down to chennai for my delivery at my moms place and this is my first baby. I live in kodambakkam and would like to know your exp with Bloom, kk Nagar assuming u delivered your baby there, it would be f great help to me as im so confused to choose a hospital. Im so fixed on normal delivery so just want to know if the staff r co operative and will bear with me :)

Cheers,
    Ani

6. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Anitha,

Sorry for the late reply... have you decided which hospital for your delivery..You could consider Bloom, KK Nagar. Mine was a precious baby (IVF).. so doctor adviced Elective C sec.. but with my compulsion, they went for Inducing baby.. and give a try.. but my bad luck i didnt dialate more than 2cm.. so i have go for C Sec after 24hrs of try.

Selecting normal or C sec is not in our hands.. finally doctors decide, depending upon the complications..

Whichever the hospital you go, check out they have good pediatrician, gyne, Lactation consultant (Help you in breast feeding, and teach you exercise to reduce your weight and tummy)..

7. kkchaitu

kkchaitu New IL'ite

Hi Divyasselvan,

My father using Ecosprin since 5 years and recently affected with Diabetes
    and sensing same below problems which you mentioned quite sometime ago

"
    Metallic taste - don't feel like eating anything
    Weight is reducing
    and going for bathroom more in the night especially.
    evenings feel very very tired and vomit sensation..
    "
    Can you please help me to cure this issue or else please suggest me hospital/Surgeon whim we can contact.

We are really worried about his Weight.

Please help me. Thanks.

Regards,
    Chaitanya