2 staff members allegedly rape 6-year-old girl inside a top school in Bangalore

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by littl, Jul 17, 2014.

1. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

2. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

This just upset my morning today. Especially since I have a daughter and a son, I am really scared is it even safe to leave them out of my sight. Where is our world going. How possibly can I protect my kids from these evil perverts?

3. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

People (we) think that Corporate schools are taking huge amount of fees so we expect and believe that there will be a teachers who are qualified and who actually eligible to act as a teacher.. but they recruit teaches who are actually cheap labors ... no any qualified and professional and who actually love to be teacher are not there in the schools . Don't trust any one or don't depend totally on any place.

there is alot i wanted to write but for now i just wanted to share the news to make everyone consciousness. society can't be changed and it's even more worse than this so save yourself.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  4. saianugraha

saianugraha Bronze IL'ite

Disgusting....... , sick b**t**ds. No diff between others kid or their own kid...., just has to be a "GIRL." Any age doesn't matter. Feel bad for that girl , so much mental trauma she had to undergo at this young age......

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  5. NellaiMurugan

NellaiMurugan Silver IL'ite

It is sickening to hear the story.

6. larapowell

larapowell Bronze IL'ite

This is really sad. Women safety has become a concern today and is not being dealt with the importance it deserves. And these incidents are happening again and again. The government must do something to ensure that women feel safe.