1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

House Cleaning Tips & Motivation

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Sairam2311, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I want to keep my house neat & clean and beaming with positive energy. But the task seems so damn boring and time consuming.All the drawers , suitcases , wardrobes ,kitchen everything..u name it...is cluttered. I feel extremely lazy to even start it. And even if I start it I am not able to finish it properly.

Please help in any way you can..Post photos, suggestions..anything. If anyone is sailing in the same boat..we can do it together and then post photos(before & after).

2. sonalpallavi

sonalpallavi Bronze IL'ite

I would suggest you to try browsing through a site Flylady.net. I was sailing in the same boat, this site helped me a lot and my house always remains in a much better shape and in control as compared to pre-Flaylady days.

1 person likes this.
  3. shruti1487

shruti1487 Bronze IL'ite

I was like you as well. I stumbled upon athomewithnikki youtube channel and she changed my life. Try this one. Hope this helps!

1 person likes this.
  4. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Thanks sonalpallavi..will check it now. :)

5. Shanaya909

Shanaya909 Junior IL'ite

Check out the online stores for buying the latest home cleaning equipments. You will find a wide range of them online, they will make your life easier.