Good matching & tailoring shops in dubai??

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by divyaji, Jul 20, 2009.

1. divyaji

divyaji New IL'ite

Hi ,
    My name is divya I am new in Dubai. Just come from Mumbai, I want know where can I find good Matching Centers and Tailors in Dubai.

2. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Hi & welcome. You can find a lot of matching centres in Bur Dubai, meena bazaar. Its a place for shopping, you can also find tailors, readymade garments, gold shop.

3. divyaji

divyaji New IL'ite

hi ,
    THANKS BUT WHICH ONE ,WHICH TAILOR IS GOOD.

4. cakedecorater

Hi Divya,

If u go to Meena Bazaar, u will find, Dream girl tailors, grace tailors. In fact I have been stitching with New world fashions since a long time. U can try this tailor if u want. A lot of other tailors too.........but u need to keep trying different tailors until u get the perfect fit.

take care

judith

5. divyaji

divyaji New IL'ite

Thanks for your help

HI Judith,
    Thanks for your help, I did find the address of your tailor New world fashions in bur Dubai, did go there then I spotted this matching center Rinco, went in and they had tailoring as well. I tried them, frist I was worried that the masters don’t understand what I needed but then the owner & designer called nitin helped me out .I went back to try the saree blouse and the salwar kamis and I was very happy . I had no alterations. But they charged me aed- 40 for the suit and aed 50 for a lined blouse is that right. Are they over charging or what? Please tell me about the rates.

Divyaji

6. cakedecorater

Hi Divya,

Good you found the tailor that gives you a perfect fit. Yes the charges are the same with most of the tailors here in dubai. Infact tailoring clothes is very expensive in Dubai, so many of my friends get their clothes tailored back home. As for me am used to this tailor, so just cant seem to find myself getting a perfect fit from anyone else, not even back home...........dont know what I will do when I do settle down in India........

Judith

7. xsunilx

xsunilx New IL'ite

how about Rangoli Trading (matching centre & tailoring) or Regent Tailors(excellent blouse makers) in bur dubai

8. Sarithakk

Sarithakk New IL'ite

You can try in Karama area- Angelina Tailoring & fashrions - Al Khazna Centre, Near to old Lulu , 04-3885259

9. anjulaxmi

anjulaxmi New IL'ite

Hi Divya, noticed your post. I have noticed a good shop near lamcy plaza in OudMetha. Its called Mia Fashions. Their fit and stitching quality is excellent. 055 618 3951 is their contact number. try out...

10. Sarithakk

Sarithakk New IL'ite

You can visit Angelina Tailoring & fashions in karama. It is near to Lulu Cetre / Opp to Day to Day . Shop #B1, Al Khazna centre, Karama. Phone : 056-7918725 / 04-3885259

Saritha.