Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr.Saisudhir,

According to your chart, there are every chances that you are already having some pre-marital affairs with your lover and probably may be leading a secret life with her.

According to your chart, it is very doubtful whether your parents, ie. both mother and father may not agree to any proposals concerning love affairs. Even if you have any maternal uncle i.e. mother's brother, he may also strongly oppose the same.

According to both the charts, there are chances for delay in the marriage.

As far as lovers are concerned, no compatibility between them should be made. Hence, if need, you may consult a professional astrologer in this regard.

At present, you are running the dasa of Rahu, who is placed in the 12th house; hence, much beneficial results cannot be expected. This period is oeprative until 18.09.2017. The girl is running the dasa of SAturn, who is placed in the Lagna and the Bhukti of Jupiter, who is placed in the 6th house. Thus the dasa lord and Bhukti lord are 6th and 8th from each other. Also, she is in the final phase of Saturn dasa, which is astrologically called Dasa Chidra,which is a highly unfavourable period. This will be operative until 14.03.2017.

Rahu is a planet of anything unethic. In as much as the dasa and bhukti periods of both are in adverse position, it is advsiable to postpone any major decision until the adverse period is over. There are chances that both of you may get affected professional due to the running dasa and bhukti periods.

IN order to get any relief, for the present, you may lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga until your Rahu dasa is over and as far as the girl is concerned, it is advisable that she may pray Lord Saturn / Hanuman / Ayyppan to get the sufferings of the dasa periods get nullified.

As far as your profession is concerned, in as much as your 10th lord, i.e. Saturn, lord of profession is placed in the 7th house, i.e. from 10th to 10th, your professional life will be good; you will have matured life partner, who will assist in your work and there are chances that you will have profit form the working wife.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

Dear Blossom27,

Let us hope for the best.

Regards

3. pinky985

pinky985 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I have just parallelly posted my queries in two forums,without knowing that you would not consider it. I am sorry sir, can u please check once and answer my previous query. I wil see to it that such things wont repeat.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Pratyusha

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Deepthi,

Based on the birth details given by you, your husband belongs to Scorpio Lagna, owned by Mars, who is placed in its sign of exaltation and well placed in the third house. Hence, he may strong hearted and an adamant character.

At present, he is running the dasa of Jupiter, which will be over by 15.07.2017 and the next dasa will be Saturn, which will be operative from 15.07.2017 to 15.07.2036. Saturn is placed in the 8th house from his Janma Lagna. Normally, any planet in the 8th house is considered as no good; the exception is Saturn. Saturn in the 8th house is considered as good for longevity.

Saturn is the lord of third as well as 4th houses from Scorpio natives.

Normally, the dasa of 3rd, 6th, 8th, 11th or 12th or the dasa of any planets, placed in these houses will give adverse results.

In as much as Saturn is the lord of third house, placed in the 8th house, much beneficial results cannot be expected.

However, in as much as SAturn is placed in the sign of Gemini, owned by Mercury, who is friendly to Saturn, and also the digital strength of Satun, i.e. Shadbala of Saturn is high, i.e. 149.9%, there may not be much damage during Saturn dasa. However, the Saturn Dasa and Mars Bhukti between 16.01.2030 and 24.02.2031, followed by Saturn dasa and Rahu Bhukti between 24.02.2031 and 02.01.2034 may high adverse periods, since the Bhukti lord Mars and Rahu will be 6th and 8th from the dasa lord Saturn.

Saturn is a very disciplined planet and He is a natural Judge and He is lord of Time (Kalapurusha) and He is the deciding authority for any event in the life. He is a strict discipline master. No one need not worry of Saturn, if he/she is very honest, not harming anybody in any manner or otherwise, His punishment will be severe and will also be permanent in nature.

There are innumerable number of remedies for Lord Saturn.

I hv on a number of occasions explained about this. If you can go through back pages, you may try to find some of them.

Saturn will be very happy, if poor, handicapped, leprosy people are helped in any manner.

One of the best remedies is to offer boiled rise, mixed with sesame seed and sesame oil on every Saturday, before breakfast.

Using Sesame oil in the pooja is also one of the best remedies.

Avoiding alcohol, tobacco in any form, liquor, meat etc on Saturday is extremely good.

Avoiding any be relations on Saturday is extremely good.

Avoiding blue or black colours in dresses, purses, shoes, chappals, etc is extremely good

Taking Curd is also very good.

Since Saturn himself is a handicapped one, helping the handicapped are extremely good; by which act, Saturn will be happy.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Geethachari,

As per the transit Saturn, the period until end of Oct 2014 is supportive for any foreign assignment.

For going to any prosperous country, one must have well placed 9th lord. In as much as he happens to be Pisces native, his ninth house is Scorpio, owned by Mars, who is placed in the 12th house; it cannot be expected of going over to any prosperous country.

In as much as he is running the dasa of Jupiter and Bhukti of Sun, there are chances that chances may arrive going over to any place to the North east direction from his birth place.

Regards

6. bhavani812

bhavani812 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am currently working in a good organisation. Also I have offer from another good company.Please let me know if it is favorable for me to move to that new company.Also let me know about my career.

Please find below my details:

DOB : 08/12/1988
    Place: Belgaum
    Time: 11:50 am

Thanks.

7. siminag

siminag New IL'ite

Hello guruji hope ur fine.panditji my husband is very worried about his fathers health he is very I'll he is 75 years old he is not feeling what happen to him plz could u tell me how long he will live just look into my husband horoscope and plz tell us my husband detail is D.O.B.:22.02.1980 P.O.B.: Mumbai T.O.B.:04:45 am. My husband is very worried and tens abt him.plz sir.

8. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Thank you very much sir.

Regards,
    Pri

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Pri,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Siminag,

According to the chart of your husband, there may not much adversity concerning the health of the father until end of October, 2014 and once the transit Saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio by 1st Nov 2014, there may be chances for some health issues for a period of 2 1/2 years from 1st Nov 2014.

Regards