Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. AnitaJ

AnitaJ New IL'ite

Hi, I am Anita. This website is like a treasure find with sooo much information. I am looking to find new and simple recipes that a kitchen mess like I can handle. Also, any advice on home decor and just basics on anything that helps :)

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Prithivi, Ranj, Chithra and Priya

Welcome to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through Guide to Indusladies to knowmore about this site.
    Have further queries visit Knowledge Base
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Prithivi please go through forum etiquette to know what this site is about than you can proceed further to have great time around.

Ranj it is nice to have you here, you had to leave your profession and be with kids... they might be keeping you on toes and keeping you busy all the time. We look forward seeing more of you in IL.
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Chitra it is nice to know about you. We look forward to see your craft work in our hobbies section so that we too can learn from you and appreciate your work. Do visit our recipe central and try some dishes I am sure you will never leave that section. Have wonderful time around.

Priya nice to have you here. Hope to know more about you. Do brose through the forums.

3. PavithraReddy

PavithraReddy New IL'ite

Hi.. I am Pavithrareddy.. New member

4. preetikewal

preetikewal New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    This looks like a very interesting site really happy to be a part of it. Any coffe mornings
    happening in bur dubai? Wld love to b a part of it.

5. Arunarc

Hello Prashanthi, Lata, Sakthi, Unkamma and Thimpu

Welcome to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Prashanthi you will get all the information that you are looking for from Indians in Midwest you can add your query here and members from your area will help you.

Lata nice to have you here, hope we will know more about you. Do browse through the forums.

Sakthi nice to have you here. Do let us know more about you for better communication. Have wonderful stay here.

Unkamma you can get the information from Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore If not do add your query here so that members can help you to find a lovely night wear.

Thimpu you can add your query here Indians in New Jersey so that any indian group who is doing this puja will invite you.

6. Arunarc

Hello Anita, Pavithra and Preeti

Anita step into here At Home and you will find as many tips you want to keep your home neat and clean.

Pavithra do let us know about yourself. Browse through the forums and have great stay in IL.

Preeti you will get to know from IL'ite meet-ups in Dubai Hope you will have great time here.

7. svedanayakam

svedanayakam New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Im Shanthi, originally from Bangalore, but recently taken up a posting in Abuja, Nigeria. Am just a few minutes old to this site, and looks like I have a lot to explore and discover. Looking forward to doing that and making new friends.

8. Anushaalexander

Anushaalexander New IL'ite

Hi,
    Anusha from Trichy . Happy to enter into Il.

9. spriya26

spriya26 New IL'ite

Hi All,

This is Priyanka, am new to this forum by login id, i user to read always most of the articles in this website. whenever i need some information , first option is INDUSLADIES.

Ok coming to myself is, i got married in 2011 , presently staying in HYd, shifted from bangalore to hyd around 6 months back.

looking forward get new more good life in HYD.

Priya

10. VeenaPK

VeenaPK New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am Veena..Joined this site yesterday. I am living in Bangalore with my family. Actually I need to know one thing .. so I am putting my question here(not sure I am writing this in proper thread)

I am a mother of 3 year old daughter. We are planning for second kid. My mother has two daughters and my sister has too two daughters.
    Since in my family there is no son we are really expecting a son at this time.
    I have seen few chinese calendars in internet, all are different. When I compared my first delivery and few of my friends due date those were correct with one or other.

But not sure with a single one. So if anyone know which one is correct please let me know.

Also I really would like to know the prayer and mantras for getting a son.

DOB-10 July 1983

Thanks,
    Veena