Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Cancerleo,

Please post ur request after a week.

What you would like to know about the marriage of a child, who has just crossed three years. The chart of the children until they complete the age of 12 years shuld not be taken up for astrological studies.

Regards

2. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sir for guidance.

3. Malunew2il

Malunew2il Senior IL'ite

Dear Malu,

The time between 02.03.2012 and 19.03.2012 is beneficial for change and any attempt, prior to this period will give fruitful results.

The transit Saturn is moving to your fourth house from your Janma Lagna and 8th house from your Moon sign, causing Astama Sani. As regards Astama Sani, it is advisable that you can worship Lord Saturn, on every Saturday, by offering boiled rise, mixed with sesame oil and sesame seeds to the crows, which will be highly beneficial to you.

There are chances of getting married between 15th May, 2012 and 15h May, 2013 and there are chances for love marriage also.

regards.

Hello sir,
    The above is the prediction given on 15th november 2011.Career wise iam good now sir,thanks for your predictions.But my marriage not yet happened sir,can u pls check and let me know whythere is a delay,and when it will happen,Iamdoing the remdies as suggested by you sir,visiting kaligaambal temple evry week and worshipping hanuman and saturn on saturdays.My parents are very much worried sir,since they r searching for almost 4years(from 2010).Waiting for ur reply.

Regards,
    Malu

Please find my details:
    DOB:11-03-1986
    POB:sankarankoil(nellai district)
    TOB:3:50 Pm,

Regards,
    Malu

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Saitej,

The time for the present until 22nd October, 2014 is supportive for getting employed. Have trust with the Almighty and try for the employment with trust and belief.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. ARchies123,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Malu,

Please refer to my reply dated 18th October, 2012, (reply No 14754 in page No. 1476, wherein I hv specifically informed you that

"According to your chart, the favourable time for marriage will ripe after Nov 2014 and there are chances to get married between Nov 2014 and May, 2015".

While this is so, why are you posting misguiding information.

Regards

7. Malunew2il

Malunew2il Senior IL'ite

There is no intention in posting misguding info sir,iam not able to locate the post,which you have shared.This is the last post,i was able to locate.
    Thanks for your predictions.sorry if anything posted wrong.

Your predictions are always 200%correct,that is the reason i used to post inyour forum.For my brother job also i ahve posted 2yrs back,and it was accurate.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Malu,

If anyone approaches an Astrologer, he/she should approach with trust and belief; without hiding the fact and with due respect and in such cases only the predictions will work. You have also ack the receipt of my earlier reply subsequently; but the way you have approached is very wrong.

Regards

9. Malunew2il

Malunew2il Senior IL'ite

Really sorry sir.the previous post in 2011,then in 2012,since there is a long gap in posting and ur forum also crossed more pages,Randomly i have searched fromMy posts and posted it.Probably didnt go thru all the pages..Anyways not justifying my mistake.I didnt realised that i have posted in a wrong way which may hurt you and your Profession...THanks for correcting me..Once again Sorry.

Its because of trust and belief that i have on you iam posting here for 3 years.Nothing more..Definitely I have trust on you sir.Once again Sorry and thanks.Please forgive me sir.

10. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Prahapathiji
    Its 1:05 is the noon. We had recently checked the records to find this time of birth, which is as you had said differs from what I had been giving previously. I have given the query again here sir.
    I am reposting my query. My husband had lost his job, and he is in hunt for a new one. He had been trying for another even a month before when he sensed we might be in this position. Please predict when he would get a job, and any remedies for the same.

Name : Chakravarthy Srivatsa
    DOB : 21-Oct -1981
    TOB - 1:05 Noon
    POB : Chennai
    Star: Ayilyam
    Sign: Kataka
    Thank you very much sir.