Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Nirma,

In such cases, there are chances for marriage between 29 and 32 years.

In 7th house of her chart, i.e. in the house of spouse, as Rahu is placed and also the 7th lord Saturn is in retrograde motion, there are chances for some hurdles in the married life.

Rahu in the 7th house will some time give marriage with outcasted people; however in as much as Rahu is placed in his own house, i.e. in Aquarius, we may hope that such thing will not happen.

Regards

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Angitha,

The charts of the children, until they attain the age of 12 years should not be taken up for study, unless there is any major health issue or lacking very bad in education.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mahakumar,

The girl belongs to Aries Lagna, owned by Mars, who has gone to 6th house and afflicted by Saturn, which is not good. The girl's Moon sign is Cancer and her birth star is Ayilyam.

The boy belongs to Virgo Lagna and his Moon sign is also Virgo and his birth star is Hastam.

From the Janma Lagna of the girl, i.e. Aries, the Janma Lagna of the boy, i.e. Virgo,which is 6th house and from hers, his is 8th. This is not good combination.

From the Moon sign of the girl, i.e. Cancer, the boy's Moon sign Virgo is third, which is also not good for marital harmony.

While counting from the Janma Nakshtra of the girl, i.e.Ayilyam, the birth star of the boy, i.e. Hastam is 5th, which should be avoided for obvious reasons.

Hence, astrologically, the compatibility between two, based on the birth details furnished by you is not good.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.SmileReddy,

So far, the Muhurtha for C Section deliveries, concerning the birth of child in USA, the mother could not able to stick to the same for the simple reason, that the Doctors in US do not attach much importance and they use to fix their own dates.

Also, it is too early, to study about the best periods for the present.

Please repost your request in the first week of Dec 2014 along with the proposed place of delivery.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

5. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Pragaspathji
    I am reposting my query. My husband had lost his job, and he is in hunt for a new one. He had been trying for another even a month before when he sensed we might be in this position. Please predict when he would get a job, and any remedies for the same.

Hope you would guide and bless us.

Name : Chakravarthy Srivatsa
    DOB : 21-Oct -1981
    TOB - 1:05 Noon
    POB : Chennai
    Star: Ayilyam
    Sign: Kataka

Thanks in advance

6. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir,

She doesn't have her own brother. Sir can you illuminate which stream should she follow to get good professional career. Right now she is not doing anything (no opportunity is coming to her way).

thanks a lot sir

7. Mitran1982

Mitran1982 New IL'ite

Namaskarams.
    I thank you very much for your valuable advice.
    I reside in Delhi. I shall make it up to carry on the remedy at Rameshwaram at the earliest.
    I thank you once again.
    Thank you.
    With regards.

Mitran.

8. sneha85

sneha85 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for instant reply.

I mean to ask he is talking to a girl in abroad USA . Can you check if there are any chances of going abroad if he marry this girl ? Is it supportive by marriage and settling in abroad usa or canada ? by looking at his lord of 7th house ?

9. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Respected Guruji,
    thank you so much for your kind advice, could you please suggest me a suitable timing also.
    thanking you in advance

10. Malunew2il

Malunew2il Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    The above is the prediction given on 15th november 2011.Career wise iam good now sir,thanks for your predictions.But my marriage not yet happened sir,can u pls check and let me know whythere is a delay,and when it will happen,Iamdoing the remdies as suggested by you sir,visiting kaligaambal temple evry week and worshipping hanuman and saturn on saturdays.My parents are very much worried sir,since they r searching for almost 4years(from 2010).Waiting for ur reply.

Regards,
    Malu