1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair loss remedies---tried and tested please!!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by chennaiwoman, Jun 26, 2014.

1. LisaFritz

LisaFritz New IL'ite

I want to ask how I can get onion juice? Do I need to extract it at home or I can get a ready-to-use bottle from the store??

2. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

did you have any results after applying onion juice ..please update in this thread..
    we will be happy to read the progress and tips applied.

3. Rin123

Rin123 Senior IL'ite

Hi All

I had severe hair fall for many years. I tried many things but didn't work. Wasted so much money on vitamins, oils etc. Dermatologist recommended B6, Biotin, B complex etc. But I used to get pimples from that. Finally B12 vitamin (1000 mcg) and 5% Minoxidil foam for men(liquid gives ithcing so don't buy liquid) stopped my hair fall completely. 8 hours good sleep every night also helps lot. Don't take any stress. Try to focus on your breathing while sleeping and don't think anything else. Everyone is noticing my thicker hair now. Good luck to you all.

1 person likes this.
  4. chennaiwoman

chennaiwoman Senior IL'ite

Rin123

How long have you been using minoxidil and are u still using it ? I am asking because I heard that once you stop minoxidil, the hair starts falling off again.

5. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

thanks for the nice tips, i will try them definitely as i am facing severe hair loss daily and my hair became too thin from just like a rope to a thread

1 person likes this.
  6. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

dear crazywriter!

thanks for your wonderful tips...

my question: if I apply methiseeds paste, I need to scrub it nicely while washing it off rite??my hair is very weak a light pressure would make it fall more....I have a big bald patch on my front part of head..and itz getting bigger everyday. I have gone to a doc and using medication and medicated shampoo but nothing stopping my hairfall..itz very common for people with thyroid I guess..i am worried about how to cover the patch....any ideas please help..thanks

1 person likes this.
  7. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Ohhh, fellowblogger, m really sorry to hear about your hairfall. Yes, methi seeds will have to be washed off with a little scrubbing, otherwise it wont go properly. why dont you try aloe vera, there will be only pulp and leaves, no batter like consistency as in the case of methi. Take one leaf, chop it up into a few slices, grind it in the mixie, and liquify it. this will make it easy to apply on your hair, and washing it off as well. Let me know how it goes.

Henna is also a good conditioner and volumiser. But the outer effects last only till the next wash :p I guess it is good for hair, and consistent and long-term use will have visible benefits. I do a henna hair pack once a month or once in 6 weeks, but I was down with a cold and fever, so that is on hold for now.

For your bald patch, I am sorry, I dont know what to suggest :-( Perhaps for temporary covering you can try hair extensions, or hair weaves? Luxy hair extensions are a good brand. Not sure if they ship to INdia, but I came across Luxy when I was looking for a hair tutorial. Just google up Luxy Hair, you will find their website.

Sorry I am not able to offer better advice :-(

1 person likes this.
  8. NamitaAgarwal

NamitaAgarwal New IL'ite

Thanks for suggesting onion mask. I will definitely try it.

9. radhikashinde91

radhikashinde91 Senior IL'ite

In this post given information is informative and useful. thank you for sharing such valuable information.