Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. gkavya

gkavya New IL'ite

name:kavya
    date of birth:august 2nd,1998
    time of birth:7:28am
    place of birth:khammam
    how will Jupiter antardasha will be in shani mahadasha and I also want to know how mercury mahadasha will be?

2. Cherry4me

Cherry4me New IL'ite

Dear Sir, This is Mani and my IL user id is Manicrz,Currently i forgot my gmail pwd and IL pwd,so i could not login,iam using IL only for your service,i have posted for you regarding my job on 2011.and i got job as per ur predictions.rIGHT now iam not able o locate all my old posts.so i asked my collegaue to post the query.Please consider and reply with ur predictions.awaiting for your predictions.Always grateful to your service..Thanks Mani..

3. geetharao

geetharao Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am back again in this discussion with a problem hoping to get some solution or some sort of mental strength from your side. As I had written in my earlier posts recently we got married our younger bil from then the problems of our life started. Now my Fil whom I was treating as my own father, has started blaming us for certain reasons. He has totally forgot all those what we have done for the betterment of our family. Me and my husband are totally disappointed and depressed by his behaviour. Kindly let me know why all these things are happening in my life. Past from one year my mental health is disturbed and I am feeling that I have lost the happiness in my life. Kindly let me know when this is going to end.
    My details.
    Name : Geetha
    DOB : 4 the march 1982
    Place: Mysore.

My husband's details.
    Name: Vasudeva
    DOB : 23 rd December 1978
    Place: Mangalore.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,
    Geetha.

4. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am re-posting my query. Afraid that probably if you have overlooked...Please assist..Thanks in advance.

5. dhanvantri

dhanvantri Bronze IL'ite

we are facing lot of marital issues very soon days of our marriage, Sir. Could you please let me know what is ahead for us. Its been 10 years and we are still having issues.
    Thanks in advance!
    my self
    Birth place-- chennai
    Birth date-- 5.5.82
    Birth time-- 4.10pm

My husband
    Birth place-- thooraiyur
    Birth date-- 21.6.76
    Birth time-- 8.21am

Kindly help please!

6. JigsSM

JigsSM Silver IL'ite

Hi Guruji, Could you please reply me with my query. I am waiting eagerly for your reply.

Thanks.

7. LifeIsG8

LifeIsG8 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

Can you please help me with my query.Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sathya

8. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji,

Thank you so much for taking time and helping me . Thank you for your guidance and support. I pray to Almighty for you and your family's welfare and good health.

I hope my married life improves and we unite and live happily. Though at the moment everything seems very difficult as my husband's mood changes every moment and he asks me to come by shouting or abusing or sometimes he doesn't pick up phone. As you suggested, I will pray and hope God will help me out. I will wait for him to take initiative and to solve calmly.

My only worry is if we reunite, would he still be very abusive and dominating or situation will change ?

Thank you Guruji. Iam very much grateful to you . Thanks a ton !!

Gratitude and prayers..

Warm regards
    Kirti

9. yogap500

yogap500 New IL'ite

Sir,
    Thanks for your wonderful service. My birth details are

Date of birth : 1 March 1982
    Time of birth : 1.05 Am
    Place of birth : chennai

I am facing lot of problems in my married life, Me and my husband are living together for the sake of our child. When will I have happiness in my married life?. Where will I settle in india or Abroad. When Will I get a job? From when my financial situation will be better. Please sir reply to my query.

10. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

thanks a lot Sir