1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

dh call issue- please help

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sheesta, Aug 22, 2014.

1. sheesta

sheesta Bronze IL'ite

I am in India and my husband is in U.S. I checked my dh's phone details. he had called some no. in midnight. the conversation lasted 30 min almost. When i tried to call, it says "thank you for using vonage . the no. you are calling from is not register vonage no. please register your no to vonage account"
    for 3-4 no. it says same thing.

does anyone has any idea wats going?

2. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Oh..(its not ONLY a technical problem as I supposed) btw...how did you get hold of HIS calls?.....why do you want to call a stranger's number?ask your husband directly!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  3. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sheesta, how did you get to check his call log. By using vonage online account may be!!! Do you have vonage both in US and India. I guess that number he called may belong to another service provider.

4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Ask your husband directly instead of calling some stranger's number.

1 person likes this.
  5. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Don't worry Sheesta, doubting your husband just by looking at calls log at odd time is not a right move.. :notthatway:
    why don't you think like it's a Voip service by which your husband is communicating his clients or colleagues to work on his tasks.
    next time if you have any doubt be open and ask him pleasantly then you will get answers is my opinion.

6. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

is it your midnight or his midnight. If it is his midnight, he may calling someone at work.

Is there anything else going on which is making you anxious? If this is the only thing, then you shouldn't be worried and stop watching his phone records.

7. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Hey op
    just ask him!!
    But if u have had other reasons to doubt him then i understand u going thru this phone records!!
    also, is it ur midnight or his midnight! Ur midnight, is daytime for him so pretty normal to make calls at the time!!

8. Ajith

Ajith Silver IL'ite

I guess she must have logged in to the mobile account and looked at the call log.

Sheesta,
    Your husband was probably calling India at that time. He must have called Vonage extension number which allows one to call India using a mobile phone. For that to work you have to register your mobile number with vonage extension. Since your number wasn't registered, you got that "not registered" message when you called. If you have access to your vonage account, you can see extension calls too in activity log.

See: Vonage Access Number and make sure the numbers he called are there.

1 person likes this.