Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Cherry4me

Cherry4me New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    This query is for my friend's marriage.Please let me know when she will get married.
    She is facing lot of tensions and troubles for these past 2-3 years,in Workplace and in personal life.Medical Expenses for her parents s shooted up suddenly to skylevel in all these 3 yrs.she is very much stressed abt her parents and her parents stressed abt her marriage.Please do analyse her horoscope and tell us whats the reason behind for all these happenings..Posted her brother details also for ur persual
    Her details
    DOB-11-03-1986(11th March)
    TOB-3:50 PM,
    Place:Near Sankarankovil,Nellai District.

Her Brother Details
    DOB-02-09-1988(2nd Sep)
    TOB-10:50 PM,
    Place:Near Sankarankovil,Nellai District.

2. LifeIsG8

LifeIsG8 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    My name is sathya.Below are the queries I have:
    1.We are planning to have our second child.We have a daughter and she is 2 years now.Can you please let us know if it possible for us to have a second kid and whether it would be a girl/boy although we are fine with anything.
    2.My husband is looking out for jobs abroad particularly in UAE.But things are not working out.Is there a chance for him to get a job there and settle and when could it be possible.Kindly let me knw about these at the earliest
    Below are the details:
    Mine:
    DOB:30 MAY 1986
    TOB:1:10 PM
    POB:Madurai
    Husbands details:
    DOB:02 Nov 1981
    TOB:3:55 am
    POB:Coimbatore

3. megh2013

megh2013 New IL'ite

hello sir,
    can you predict when my sister have baby ? she is married for 7 years now but no progeny yet.

Sister-
    dob-23/10/1980
    place of birth -paratwada Amravati district (maharastra)
    time of birth-7.35 pm

sisters husband
    dob-25/3/1976
    place of birth-Mumbai
    time-11 am...

4. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks sir for guiding me. I am chanting few mantras for the last 20 years given by my late guru. Am I supposed to chant Mahamrityunjya before those ?

regards

5. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Will this mantra protect my family also?

6. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji,

How are you Guruji? I pray and hope you and all family members are fine.Thank you so much for always guiding me.

I had consulted you for problems in my married life. Iam still staying with my parents. Whole of year, we had tried to patch up but didnt succeed and then we let it go for sometime and didnt try to contact.

Now my husband has contacted me and asking me to come and begin new life together. However he still on phone gets v angry and uses abusive language. He has resigned from job and wants to go abroad for business. Since I have not stayed with him for one and half years, I find it difficult to suddenly patch up till we all ( both families) talk calmly and solve the issues like his drinking habit and other things etc and also other behaviour.

Guruji, Iam confused whether this problem will get solved and we will reunite and lead peaceful life in future or Should I go for divorce? Is there permanent separation on charts? Can you also please check regarding his job prospects,since I feel he is trying to patch up after his resignation. Now the adverse period of Sun sub-dasha is over (june 2014) as mentioned by you. Are there chances of positivity?

My details:
    DOB: 29/02/1976
    Place: Mumbai
    Time: 18:05 hrs

Husband's
    DOB: 18/03/1974
    Place: Pune
    Time: 11:12pm

Iam very very grateful to you . Also would like to thank you for predicting regarding my job. With your and God's grace. Iam working in same company. My job got saved on last day of leaving. Thank you Guruji. Thank a ton.

Warm Regard
    kt

7. kapardi21p

kapardi21p New IL'ite

Hello sir,

My name koppolu mounika
    date of birth 03-03-1985
    time 11.45Am
    place Nalgonda

my husband's name Saradakapardi P
    DOB 13-12-1982
    time 20.29hrs
    place Nalgonda

we got married in 2011 Feb
    we looking for child when will i concieve
    what is the favarouble time for us.

what will be our financial situation in our life now we are facing lot of hurdles

Thank you Sir

K Mounika

8. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Was trying to PM you, you inbox seems to be full.

9. yavanika

yavanika New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I just have a doubt which keeps me worried....where in when ever my son is in my company he keeps hurting himself either he falls down or some other small accidents keep happening how much ever careful I try to be..

I know I belong to Jeshtha Nakshtra and I read somewhere that females with this nakshatra will have some problems with they first born....so whenever such things happen I get really worried and tensed my husband also gets angry with me for no fault of mine....I understand kids are very active and they keep running and jumping where they might hurt themselves....but it keeps happening every other day....every morning I pray to god nothing should happen to him........

So because of these happenings I am worried and tensed if something serious will happen. Can you please look into the below details and let me know the remedies if possible.

My DOB is 30 March 1978
    TOB is early morning of 30th i.e 00:45 am...and POB is Vizag
    My son's DOB is 13 October 2012
    TOB is 7:30 pm and POB is Boston,MA

Thank You,
    Regards,
    YS

10. Cancerleo

Cancerleo New IL'ite

Hello sir,

My sister
    DOB 12/11/1984
    Time 12am, Aaridhra nakshatra
    Place kanakapura Karnataka

My sister husband
    DOB 15/11/1978
    Time 7:15pm, krutika nakshatra
    Place Mandya Karnataka

Marriage date: 11/03/2007

My sister is trying for a baby from past 3years but she is not conceiving.
    At the starting of her marriage she faced many problems from her husband like physically abuse/ affair/no adjustment/no physical relationship.

But my sister says now he has changed but when it comes to have a baby he does not show any interest like she alone goes to doctor but some doctors suggest even husband should come/ he does not take any initiative to get physical she has to force him for everything.

Many of them told us they should visit kukke subramanyaswamy temple
    She has visited many temples ,done many poojas but her husband does not go to temple.
    If there is a bit of change in him it's because of god. After marriage she has visited only temples.

Sir could you please tell us
    1. When /which month she will conceive??
    2. Does she has to go for IVF treatment???
    3. Is there any shloka/pooja that make her husband listen to her and to have a baby.