please help my friend!!!

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by ashukrishna, Jun 13, 2008.

1. ashukrishna

ashukrishna Bronze IL'ite

hello friends...
    need suggestions, advice, help,...
    one of my very close friend got call for infosys and her interview scheduled on monday which is gonna be a telephonic...

pls provide some details abt the telephonic interview, any tips, .. this will be very much helpful for her... though she is preparing very hard still holds some kinda tension... as tht was her dream company and this is her 3rd chance....

it may feel silly but at tis point of time all she need is a push up...
    waiting for your valuable rpy...

thanks in advance
    ashu

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ashu

Interview might cover Java,.Net,RDBMS n also the area of specialization of the candidate. As you say, this is her third try, then by this time she should be well aware of her own pluses n minuses.

Ask her to browse through some good websites like Freshersworld.com™ :: A Complete Portal for Freshers jobs & Careers in India.
    CHETANAS :: Fresher Jobs & Experienced Jobs :: World's Biggest Job Group.

Browsing these websites, one can get a clear idea on what all questions are being asked from the above said topics n other areas as well. And above all, pls ask ur friend to be tension free. That itself will help her to cross half of the well. Believe in God always reserves the best for His children. Only that right time needs to come. Hope for the best. My best wishes for ur friend.

Regards
    Meena

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  3. ashukrishna

hey meena...
    thanks thanks thanks a lot :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

many cross as viewers... very few like u have a kind heart to rpy...
    thanks a lot for ur wishes...
    ya... she is vid me now... sure 'll info her...
    her area is etl development....she also my student...

thanks a lot...
    chers...!!!:)
    ashu

4. ashukrishna

hello friends... can any1 pls atleast tell me ... does the tech intv in person is as same as the telephonic ... approx hw long will it be goin on .... will it me more tuff than in person...

5. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Ashu ma'am

I thought of writing this before itself. You have mentioned that its her dream company n this is her third try. Did she not try in other companies? I am sure the company you have mentioned will not let the person to appear again for the interview at least for quite a few months from the date of attending the interview once. If that being the case, one will have lot of time to sit n prepare for interviews conducted in other companies also. Some companies repeats its questions n one needs to go through the questions asked by them in the past six months. Its now easy to get in if u know where to crack in. Some companies ask questions from only a single book. The websites i have given you will be of help to some extent i think. Pls ask her not to aim for a single company. Abdul Kalam Ji's words comes to my mind now, 'Love your work n not the company you work for. Bcos anytime the company may stop loving you.'

Love
    Meena

6. ashukrishna

hello meea ji
    very apt rpy... u knw i too said the same thing.. she is a etl developer nw working in a company , she was unable to clear the test for 2 times rite from her completion of her collage . nw luckily she got a call for tech intve-telephonic for dwh opening itseems. so seeking help
    thanx a lot meena-ji
    hardly 45 people crossed ... but only u vid kind heart giving hope to her...
    thanks a lot...
    cheers...!!!:)
    ashu

7. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Ashu ma'am

I have jus passed out from college. There is absolutely no need to address me using ji n all that. I did not note that your friend is already working.

It is not that kind hearted people are very less in IL. It is jus that we write in forums like education only when we have something useful n valid to write in. Seeing ur title, many might have come n read but everybody might not have the right info with them to answer the queries as soon as it is being posted.

Regards
    Meena

8. ashukrishna

dear meea...
    pls call me ashu.. no formalities pls...
    thanku for ur rpy...
    hope u shar more...
    cheers...!!!:)
    ashu