European Horror - Fritzl case...........

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by Mona Gupta, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Mona Gupta

Mona Gupta Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,

sorry but i have to start this thread with this name..............may be u all konw these stories Celler and with own daughter.........................his name is Fritzl...and the most disgusting is he is getting love letters from all over the World.

Is it true Womens are real enemies of womens.

Sorry
    Mona

2. Mona Gupta

Mona Gupta Senior IL'ite

Re: Europeans Horror Mens...........

I think Nobody knows this story...............this person age 73 locked his own daughter in age of 16 in a Celler and misused got 7 kids from her.............he is now in jail

pls share your views

womens are not safe in their own houses.

Regards
    Mona

3. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mona,

Ya,i too read about this case and it is v saddening.
    This happens even in india.I remember reading once in Times of India about 2 sisters in chennai who were living with their father as their mother left all of them for another man.These girls were also abused by their own father.Can u imagine happening in a country like india.
    Dont know what to say about these people.

suji

4. Mona Gupta

Mona Gupta Senior IL'ite

Dungeon dad addicted to incest</HEADLINE>

<!--articleTools Top-->[​IMG]

<!--featurePic-wide-->
    Austria's house of horrors ... Elisabeth Fritzl, her father Josef, and the basement where she was kept.

When I went into the bunker, I brought flowers for my daughter and books and toys for the children and I watched adventure videos with them while Elisabeth was cooking our favourite dish

<!--articleExtras-wrap--> <DATE>May 9, 2008 - 6:12AM</DATE>

<!--bylineDetails--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1> <!-- if(detailsstrpagination) { document.write(detailsstrpagination); } //--> </SCRIPT>Page 1 of 2 | Single page
    <!--articleDetails--><BOD> </BOD>Austrian Josef Fritzl said he became addicted to incest with his daughter, who bore him seven children and had imprisoned her in a cellar to save her from the outside world.
    In comments related by his lawyer to weekly magazine News, Fritzl, who locked up Elisabeth in 1984 when she was 18, said he started raping his daughter a year later.
    "My drive to have sex with Elisabeth grew stronger and stronger," Fritzl was quoted as saying.
    "I knew Elisabeth didn't want me to do what I did to her. I knew that I was hurting her ... It was like an addiction ... In reality, I wanted children with her."
    Elisabeth, 42, spent nearly a quarter of a century in a windowless cell in the basement of Fritzl's house, giving birth to seven of his children, now aged between 19 and five years.
    Three of the children remained locked up with their mother in the basement and never saw sunlight until their fate was revealed nearly two weeks ago. Elisabeth has told police that Josef started sexually abusing her when she was 11.
    Fritzl, who also has seven children with his wife Rosemarie, said he had locked up Elisabeth after she started to "break all the rules" following the onset of puberty.
    She went to bars, drank alcohol and smoked and ran away a couple of times, the 73-year-old said.
    "I tried to get her out of that swamp, organised her an apprenticeship to become a waitress.
    "I needed to take precautions, I needed to create a place in which I could at some point keep her away from the outside world, by force if necessary."
    Fritzl said he found himself trapped in an inescapable cycle once he had locked up Elisabeth. He told his wife their daughter had joined a sect.
    "I knew all the time, during the whole 24 years, that what I did was not right, that I must be crazy to do something like that," he said, referring to Elisabeth's underground world as his "empire".
    "But nonetheless, it became a matter of course for me to lead a second life in the basement of my house."
    Fritzl also admits in London's Daily Mail to having incestuous urges for his own mother after she broke up with her husband.
    He says: "My father was somebody who was a waster, he never took responsibility and was just a loser that always cheated on my mother. When I was four she quite rightly threw him out the house.
    "After that, there was just us two. My mother was a strong woman, she taught me discipline and control and the values of hard work.

"When I say she was hard on me, she was only as hard as was necessary. She was the best woman in the world. I suppose you could describe me as her man, sort of. She was the boss at home and I was the only man in the house."
    Asked by his lawyer if he had ever fantasised about a relationship with his mother, he pauses in the dialogue and thinks for a long time for answering, the Mail reports.
    "Yes, probably. But I was a very strong man, probably as strong as my mother, and as a result I was capable to keep my desires under control."
    Fritzl's lawyer, Rudolf Mayer, has said his client should have psychiatric tests to evaluate whether he is fit to stand trial. Mayer said he might ask for a second assessment should the official court opinion not reflect his client's personality.
    Fritzl described himself as a man who valued decency and good manners and said the emphasis on discipline in Nazi times, when he grew up, might have influenced him.
    "Nonetheless, I am not the beast the media depicts me as.
    "When I went into the bunker, I brought flowers for my daughter and books and toys for the children and I watched adventure videos with them while Elisabeth was cooking our favourite dish," he said.
    "And then we all sat around the table and ate together."
    Fritzl has been remanded in custody in the city of St Poelten. Mayer confirmed that Fritzl's comments were authentic.
    Reuters

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1> <!-- if(navstrpagination) { document.write(navstrpagination); } //--></SCRIPT>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2008
  5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

It is a very sad state of affairs, Mona and Suji...
    Too bad, fearing where this world is going to...

sriniketan

6. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Mona:

A horror story indeed. Poor girl had to go through so much and the man to blame was her father. Quite disturbing, this inspite so much importance for child safety in these countries.

It is terrifying to imagine how many of these cases will be going unnoticed all around the world.

Sindhu

7. wadalma

wadalma New IL'ite

I keep asking myself on how the woman was able to survive so many years without sunshine ,without hope -living in fear that her father will kill them all one day .
    Thanks God that they survived !
    Abusing fathers ? it exists all over the world .

8. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Some Monsters are there in any country. Sick people. This german cellar story was made hot news in papers here too. Horrible.

9. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

I was just so upset for the first few days after I read the story...it made me sick to the stomach...everything I would do, I would imagine how those poor kids never had a chance to experience...even a 6 ft ceiling in a house...to live for years in an impossibly cramped room and to see their mother being abused in front of their eyes...

I have been praying for them whenever I think of them and I am sure thousands around the world also prayed for this family. I read recently that the eldest daughter Kirsten recovered from her coma and has been reunited with her family...

It is all so heart rending...I cannot imagine how so much evil can exist in one human being! Ugh!

I just hope and pray that they get over (but would you ever get over this really?) this horror and live a happier life ahead...

10. ramyaganesh

ramyaganesh Senior IL'ite

OMG.. i feel very bad for that poor girl.. where this world leading to.. cant say anything.. how can he kep her underground for those many years and she had 7 preganancys.. how she might have taken care pof herself in that worst situations.. If i get the power to handle this case i will give order to hang that person..

regards,
    ramyaganesh