Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Rama1966

Rama1966 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My niece is born on 25th Dec 1990 at 1756 hrs in Singapore. When will she get married and how is her career progression expected?

Lakshmi

2. gs161274

gs161274 New IL'ite

Thanks sir for your prediction.

3. google

google Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    My brother has finally come out of the legal issues and filed divorce and now we have found a girl who is our family friend. We want to know the porutham so that we can proceed. The girl was suffering from some medical problems and now cured and healthy. Her family is very close to us and she is a very nice girl. Please tell us the porutham. My brother and her have gone through hell in the past 4 years and only after you tell us their porutham we want to proceed further.

Boy
    2 Dec 1980
    2.30 am
    Chennai

Girl
    10 Aug 1980
    11.45 pm
    Sirkazhi (Near Chidambaram)

4. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

1) Daughter
    I saw a lot of changes in my daughter since beginning of this year. She become overly sensitive, always talk negatively, sometimes rude even to parents and gets angry very fast....Very very worried of her attitude changes. What ever advice we give, she will listen but when any incidents happen it seems like she can't control herself at all....Please let me know if this is due to her chart and is there any parihara to be done...How her studies will be?Other than that, she is a nice girl, helpful & very loving...

Date:2603/2003
    Time:13.50pm (afternoon, Wednesday)
    Place:Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

2) Son
    Doctors said that he has mild autism. He just started to say few words since few months back...But, his social behavior is like 2 years old.....I don't know what to do..... He is very much controllable and very smart too.....But, most of the normal things he don't understand.. Example, if I ask him what he had for breakfast in nursery or if anyone beat him..? He don't understand and don't know to answer. He only answer to the routine things he does daily. Please assist me and advice on his charts...when will he recover? Is there any parihara to do?

Date: 23/09/2010
    Time:1.20am (early mng, Thursday)
    Place: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

5. kanc

kanc New IL'ite

Hello sir,

my dob is 15/5/83
    tob: 10:06 am
    pob: Chennai

I am in the US now after marriage and I have a break of 1 and a half years in my career. I am looking for as job now and it is not fruitful. Will I find a job soon?
    I am also expecting a baby in December, will everything go fine?

Thank you for your service.

6. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Wanted to share the news that I delivered a baby gal on 5.5.
    As you had suggested, I kept on positive hope and asked my husband to move outside of India for sometime so our relationship can improve. He was hesitant and not willing to at first, but surprisingly with God's grace, he has agreed to it. I just hope this move will be good for my family.

Please bless us.
    Thank You

1 person likes this.
  7. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir

Please resolve my problem. Me and my whole family is under stress.

regards

8. google

google Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    My brother has finally come out of the legal issues and filed divorce and now we have found a girl who is our family friend. We want to know the porutham so that we can proceed. The girl was suffering from some medical problems and now cured and healthy. Her family is very close to us and she is a very nice girl. Please tell us the porutham. My brother and her have gone through hell in the past 4 years and only after you tell us their porutham we want to proceed further.

Boy
    2 Dec 1980
    2.30 am
    Chennai

Girl
    10 Aug 1980
    11.45 pm
    Sirkazhi (Near Chidambaram)

9. jpram

jpram New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Greetings !!!!!!!!!

It is really great to have this wing on IL , as many of us are with confusions and not possible to share / find solutions or discuss with near by surroundings.

i had my late marriage in 2010 and till date waiting to conceive. I would be really great and appreciate if you could help me with your predictions , when i will be blessed with a child . Please find below the horoscope details of my self and my husband.

Myself -
    DOB : 22/09/1976
    place of birth: Tiruchirapalli
    Time of birth: 1000 am

My husband details:
    DOB: 11/06/1970
    Time of birth: 0743am
    place of birth: kumbakonam

Marriage date: 24/06/2010

Please let us your revert on when we be blessed with a child or should we come up to adopt a child. any pariharams to overcome our worries.

Awaiting much eagerly for your response.

Regards,

Mrs. JpRam

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  10. CareerTrial

CareerTrial New IL'ite

Thank you Guruji. Post oct/2014, any possibilities of career / role change?
    currently feel too exhausted.

careertrial