1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remove tan with this very effective and simple method

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by isolated, Jul 19, 2014.

1. isolated

isolated Silver IL'ite

Hi there:) I found a way to remove tan and I just wanted to share this with you guys. From a baby till like twelve years old, I was really light(my natural skin color is very fair). But after I hit my teenage years for the past four/five years, I have become really tanned and I turned a mid brown. I became especially self conscious when I was sixteen(last year). I had these random old Indian women whom I have never seen in over a decade telling my mom that "omg, why has your girl become so tanned? she was so light and pretty when she was a kid..". They made me feel like I was only beautiful and worth something when I was fair, but the moment I was dark because of the sun, I was inferior..this gave me double experiences on what it was like to be both someone light and someone dark. Anyways..I tried everything to reverse the tanning. I avoided sunlight, which was difficult since I originate from a sunny country. I tried everything. Everything from potato, gram flour, lemon, honey, orange, turmeric, urad dhal, licorice, every single damn thing and nothing worked. I only remember looking at my tanned skin and the way I felt so ashamed...But, one fine day a few months ago, I experimented a bit and I accidentally found that three common ingredients actually reverses tanning in as little as a week. I actually got back my real skin color:)

This is what you need:
    - One strawberry
    - One tablespoon of SEA salt.
    - One teaspoon of honey.

Steps:
    - Mash the strawberry using your hands and place both the juice and the extra strawberry pieces in a little container.
    - Add about a teaspoon of honey to the strawberry.
    - Add about one tablespoon of sea salt to the mixture. Mix all the three ingredients well and apply them on any skin area(face, arms, legs, anywhere that you want to remove that tan for good.)

Why and how can something so simple work?
    Well, strawberry contains an abundance of vitamins and the black seeds in it somehow helps to play a part in removing the tan. It helps as an excellent toner and it softens your skin.
    Salt, especially sea salt, by exfoliating your skin. It removes dead skin cells immediately and heal any wound or scars that you have.
    Honey is an excellent moisturizer. It penetrates your skin easily and it naturally contains skin lightening elements. It is also anti-acne.

Couple this three amazing natural ingredients together and you attain yourself an all-natural, effective lightening method that not only removes tan and dead skin cells, it also leaves your skin soft, supple and smooth. The best part? Its probably somewhere hidden in your kitchen.

I know that it sounds to good to be true, but it works. Give it a try and please tell if it works for you too! :)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    9 people like this.

2. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

Lovely!!!!
    btw u r only 17!!!!at this tender age you know so much !!!'its amazing!!!!
    lovely:):)
    lots of best wishes dear:):)

3. pickles

pickles Bronze IL'ite

Can I keep it in fridge and use it all week
    or I need to make it fresh everyday?

4. isolated

isolated Silver IL'ite

thanks!:3 I share what I know because I have spent a lot of hours researching and experimenting haha:) I just hope it at least helps someone as it has helped me. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. isolated

isolated Silver IL'ite

You can store it I guess. Should last for approximately..a week

6. isolated

isolated Silver IL'ite

Did any of you try it? if yes, did it work for you? :)

7. varu17

varu17 New IL'ite

Can these ingredients be used on 2 yrs old kid to remove the tanning?

8. radhikashinde91

radhikashinde91 Senior IL'ite

In this post given all information is very useful and informative. thank you for sharing such valuable information.

9. isolated

isolated Silver IL'ite

Try a small portion of it on her arms first, if there's allergic reaction then you would need to stop. However, she's very young and the tan will go away faster if she's not exposed to sun. Just apply sunblock on her skin when you bring her out. You can try to wipe her skin with warm salt water though, salt water is known to reveal new skin cells and fade the tan fast.

10. varu17

varu17 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion..I will try it out with salt water first....