Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, Sep 3, 2013.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hello sir,
    i have sent you PM. Please reply. Thanks in advance.

2. Manjunathyk

Manjunathyk Junior IL'ite

Thank you sir for your reply , we perform Ashlesha Pooja & Naga Pratishta at Kukke Subramanya in the month of December 2013 , again I am planing to visit this october when I coming on leave .

Thanks ,
    Regards,
    Manjunathyk

3. heilpme

heilpme New IL'ite

my dob:6/10/81 ,samastipur(bihar),at 5:05PM

husband:22/10/79 patna,bihar at between 4:30 to 9:30(exact time not known)

got married last year.there is no peace from day one of my marriage.inlaws and husband behaviour was very rude.things become worst came back to parents house.then hubby filed case of divorse on 6/7/13.
    I also filed case of harrasement on 17/9/13.
    Now both cases are going on.

I am going through a lot of stress and hardship from past 1 yrs with court cases,hearings,court expenses etc.

plzz look into my chart and tell when I will be out of this cases and live peaceful life.
    what will be the result of this case divorse or patch up

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  4. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

sir

myself: 22.09.1982, 5.03 PM, Chennai
    husband: 10.11.1981, 12.40 PM, Cherthala, Kerala

please throw light on these:

1. i had a break in career for 6 years, now i have resumed my education..is the time good for me? when will i get a job?

2. regarding my husband's career?

3.when will be blessed with a second child?

thank u in advance

5. Deepa29

Deepa29 New IL'ite

Hi sudindra sir
    can u please check my horoscope , i have been married for 5 yrs , going through hard time mainly compatability issue , for small thing everyday our conversation ends up into big fight , i have a 2 yr son , was trying to compromise but now its going beyond limits and am thinking of applying for divorcee , i have consulted some astrologers when i came to bangalore , but everyone says our horoscope matches and good , no divorcee am kind of so confused , i also been to kukke temple before my son born , as one of astrologer suggested for dosha in my husband and mine chart
    myself : 06/04/1983 , time of birth - 3.40 am , place of birth - bangalore , KA
    husband:30/06/1978, time of birth - 6.15 am , place of birth -mangalagiri , AP

6. dashingdimples

dashingdimples New IL'ite

Dear sir,

Could you please give your kind attention to my query.

My original post number is 2322 and the reply post number is 2329 on page number 233

Many thanks!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  7. bloregal

bloregal Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    please guide me.. Please check my horoscope to see if I should go ahead with divorce ( I am separated from my husband now).. And also please let me know what things to do to get a good job.

my dob 28 03 1986. Time 3.55pm( afternoon) place of birth kumta
    my husbands dob 16 02 1981 time 3. 44pm (afternoon) place of birth bangalore

Please do reply sir. Thanks in advance

8. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Hi Sudhindra ,

Nice to meet you at IL ..
    I am Vandhena K from Chennai .
    D.o.b:25/08/1989 , Chennai is the birth place , Time of birth : 02:50 pm

I am getting married this year , date is yet to be fixed .. I am working in IT field with good pay and would be is also is in IT . Actually ours is a love cum arrange marriage . SInce his father has passed away last year , my MIL and my would be asked me to settle down with their business which is also a developed one . How good it will be if we take part in business and how good our wedding life will be .? My MIL & would be both are very good at heart and they take care of me very well

His Name : Muralikrishnan VG , Salem is birth place ( Tamilnadu ) , time : 12:12 pm

Looking forward to your reply

Regards , Vandhena K

9. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello vandhena
    Yes...even I feel its good to join the business. ..but the only thing I wud suggest is that join the business immediately after ur marriage as u will be running different planetary period which will be harmonical for business. .and ur married life is also good and good life ahead. ..god bless you

regards
    Sudhindra

10. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much for your quick reply .. Can you please give your prediction about my sister

Name : Pavithra K , DOB: 05/03/1986 , Chennai is the birth place , time of birth : 6:50 am

She has done a love marriage and she has 3 years old son but now a days her job is also troubling and her husband has also changed and not earning well and not taking care of my sister well. He is doing business but he is not even giving rent for their house . She is only taking care but her salary is not sufficient . When her life will be back as she was before ?plll reply