1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Brother is a friend given by nature

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 11, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Brothers are always the first male friend sisters have in their life. Nobody will be able to understand the sisters craziness like the brothers and although they dont see each other as much as a sister will like, he will be always there for his sister whenever she needs. While people will come and go in her life, brothers will always be in her heart for life time

Usually they say behind every man there is a successful woman behind. Not heard much about behind every woman there is a successful man behind. There are men who are role models for some woman and because of whom a woman succeeds in life.

Some men after the death of the father take care of their sisters and get married only after the sisters get married. Atleast now a days all are well off but earlier men had to struggle , they were only graduates and salary was also not so good. But still with their hard work they used to get promotions and become financially well off.

My brother also wanted to do Engineering but since we were not financially well off he had to go for work immediately after Xth and he did his graduation studying in night college. Because of his hard work and sincerity he came up in life and reached great heights. After the death of my father he had the responsbility of taking care of us. He got my sister married in a grand scale , planning everything well in advance . He wanted to get married after getting me married but God wanted him to get married first. After marriage also he was very close to me. In the middle of the night he used to comeand see whether I am sleeping well. Whatever he used to buy for my sis in law he used to buy for me too. Because of him only I got a job. While going out also he will take me too. Weekends he used to go to the astrologer to find an alliance for me. Finally he got a good match for me and I got a gem of a husband.

Present days double graduation is needed to have agood job. But earlier it was not like that. My younger brother could not do graduation . He got a clerical job in my office in Calcutta, but because of his hard work and recommendation of his bosses he rose to the post of Depot Manager but only thing , he had to go to different cities. He got a good wife also who was there to support him always. She was none other than my husband's niece. In the beginning since she had just come from Kerala she did not know HIndi. But later going to different places she learnt Hindi and she became an all rounder.

Relationships are like birds, if you hold tightly they DIE
    If you hold Loosely, they FLY But if you hold with care,
    They remain with you for ever.!!!!!

6 people like this.

2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima,

Nice snippet in the month of Raksha Bandan. Very nicely narrated relationship between a sister and brother.

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Very nice write up for the occasion of Raksha Bandhan. Happy Raksha Bandhan day to you.

1 person likes this.
  4. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Viji,

Happy Rakshabandhan,Very nice emotions very nicely written.

I do not have my own brother.But I do enjoy all the fun with my cousin brothers.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  5. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Nice narration, explaining how unique the brother is to a sister !

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Ammu, Satchi, Bhavna and Darmesh

7. NellaiMurugan

NellaiMurugan Silver IL'ite

Brother sister relation is one, which lasts for ever , barring time !

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Nellai