1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The "It" Couple

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by MrsBV, Jun 14, 2014.

1. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Thank you Aruna, Nikita, Vsharma!

1 person likes this.
  2. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

wow! amazing story... I just read this now.. i dont know how i missed it.. please post the next one soon MrsBV...

1 person likes this.
  3. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Alia had a difficult time accepting the reality of the situation. The shock was too much for her. After coming to know that her Mom had also not survived the accident, Alia initially behaved hysterically but after a few hours she completely stopped communicating with everyone around her. She had lost her Nana and Nani two years back and had no one from her Mom and Dad's side since they too were only children.

Karan and his parents took care of the funeral arrangements and throughout the funeral, Alia was like a robot, who just stood and stared at some point in the distance while the funeral took place. Not a tear dropped from her eyes! It seemed because her mind could not bear to handle the severity of the situation it had blocked the entire thing completely from her. After the funeral was over, Karan took her back to his place because he and his parents realized how important it was for them to be with Alia and not leave her alone in this vulnerable condition. Karan had informed his boss that he would not be able to continue with his internship and had decided to stay back for some time in Delhi.

One evening, after a month of Alia's parents death, while sitting in the drawing room of his home, Karan heard Alia's vibrant laughter from the guest room. Hearing her laughter after this long, he rushed to her room to find her animatedly talking. Seeing her, he stood shell shocked at the door. Alia was laughing and speaking out loud - "That was so much fun, Shreya! I so miss those times." Seeing Karan she stopped speaking and called out to Karan - "Hey Karan come here, sit, I have been wanting you to meet Shreya for ages." Karan slowly walked towards the bed, and looked at Alia - "Alia, who are you speaking to? There is no one here." Alia looked at him surprised - "What are you saying Karan? She is right here (pointing at the chair next to her bed), are you trying to pull my leg?" Karan looked at the empty chair with which his love was having an animated conversation, not knowing what to do or say next.

6 people like this.
  4. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Thank you dsmenon.

5. nikitamjain

nikitamjain Silver IL'ite

This is getting more and more interesting!

6. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

nicely write up and interesting...

7. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

:eek:mg: she lost her parents :-( feeling very bad for alia..
    Pls post the next part soon..

8. nikitamjain

nikitamjain Silver IL'ite

Eagerly waiting for the next part MrsBV!

9. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Hi All, I have been busy with work and travelling all of last week. I will be posting an episode this week. Thanks for your patience!

10. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Karan stared stupefied at Alia, who continued to talk to the invisible Shreya. He slowly walked towards the bed and touched Alia's shoulder. Alia looked up to him with a smile on her face - "Yeah, Karan! Why are you not saying hi to her? You know how much I have wanted both of you to meet." He remembered how Alia used to talk about Shreya and Rina and how the three of them were inseparable before she came to Delhi.

He stared hard at Alia and said - "Alia, I dont see anyone sitting on the chair. Shreya is not here, babe!" Alia looked at him surprised and looked back at the chair and was shocked to see that Karan was right - "bbbutt, I donnt understand she was right here." She got up from the bed and rushed towards the door and looked at the empty drawing room. When she looked back, Karan saw the shock and realization on her face - "I ddont get it, Karan! She was right here."

Karan rushed towards Alia and hugged her as she saw the tears rushing down her cheeks. Alia mumbled into his shirt collar between sobs - "Whats happening to me, Karan? First, Mum and now Shreya!" Karan stroked her hair - "Ssshh babe!! Ssssh! dont think about it." He took her towards the bed and made her lie down and asked her to close her eyes - "Alia, dont think too much babe! just rest for sometime." Alia still had tears rolling down, and in spite of not able to understand what was happening to her, her tired eyes slowly shut and she slept a dreamless sleep.

4 people like this.