Jan 2009 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ashapradeep, May 20, 2008.

1. kanika

kanika New IL'ite

Hi Suji,

Thanks for your suggestion.Yeah i am trying to eat watermelon now a days,but you know what ,sometimes it stays in my stomach and mostly i just throw up.

Take care,
    Kanika.

2. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

hi gals thanks for the replies and congrats to all

gals could you please help me with this....is it safe to travel 14 hours in two days taking break every 3 hours? I am in my 11th week i feel like i can not do this ..but still i need your valuable suggestion pls this is urgent gals...

3. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

@ Kanika,

Hmmm,you throw up water melon,how much do you eat it.Try eating small portions with v v little salt and chat masala.
    Even you can chew small pieces of plain ice after eating anything.This helps in stopping vomiting (as this is summer u can give it a try but be careful about throat).

@ Monlisa,

I am not v sure dear.Ask your doctor.There are people like me who are skeptical about travel and people like my sister who traveled from india to europe in 1st trimester.So me thinks it is a personal decision.Between mon have you not enabled your pm yet??

suji

4. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

@ suji

thanks for the reply dear..what do you mean by PM?( I:idontgetit:)

5. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

@ Monlisa
    There is an option in IL where you can receive personal messages to your ID.You have to go to your profile and check it.I dont think you have enabled it.Between congrats on your pregnancy.Take care.

suji

6. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

@suji

oh got it dear and thank you ,I just changed my settings..could you pls try sending the message ....

7. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Hi Monlisa,

Am also not sure about the travel. Depends on how comfortable u r. I know few people who have travelled and they were fine. Since ur symptoms are stabilising its up to you. But personally speaking, I wudnt prefer to travel anywhere at this point. My only trip next is to India for delivery.

When my pregnancy got confirmed, I was in my fifth week and it was our anniversary that week. We had already planned for a trip and since I dint have much symptoms, I decided to go ahead with it. But trust me, sitting all that long was pretty painful for my back and I was damn worried if everything wud be fine to the point that I cudnt much enjoy the trip.

Anyway, this choice is urs. Consult with ur gyneac also and decide.

Cheers,
    Asha

8. kanika

kanika New IL'ite

Hi Suji,

Thanks,will try ur ice thing.

Take care,
    Kanika

9. kanika

kanika New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Howz your pregnancy progressing??I had my first USG done last week,it was so good to see its tiny heart beating :).Though the nausea is still there,waiting for second trimester to start soon,So,that I can be relieved of it.

Take care,
    Kanika.

10. Aruneh

Aruneh New IL'ite

Hi everyone :wave

Anshul - Thanks for the congratulations & welcome! :mrgreen:

About my username, It is a combination of my husband's name & my name. My husband's name is Arun & my name is Neha. We combined our names & left the A from my name, this made Aruneh. If you see Aruneh in a circle, it will say Arun Neha Arun Neha Arun Neha & keep saying Arun Neha forever & ever. So for me it means our names are joined forever together & our souls too. :p 8)

Kanika - Thanks for the congratulations & welcome, I hope you start feeling better very soon. :)

Take Care everyone,
    Aruneh :-D