1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in North Carolina (NC) - Introduce yourself here!!

Discussion in 'Indians in North Carolina' started by saralapatlori, Aug 15, 2007.

1. aditip

aditip Senior IL'ite

I joined indusladies last year but left for india than after coming back stopped login to the system.

2. aditip

aditip Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I live in 28277 zipcode and near Providence Elementary school. If anyone lives near by let me know. I am interested in making new friends here.

3. Preemad

Preemad New IL'ite

Hi, we have recently moved to north charlotte, but would love to be part of Indian group, and get to know more folks. Please let me now about yr group! Thanks, Preeti

4. Roshni1705

Roshni1705 New IL'ite

Re: Indians in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) - Introduce yourself here!!

Hi Guys, We are relocating to Charlotte next month. We are planning to book courtney oaks apartments. Does anyone has any idea bout good preschools in the steel creek area near courtney oaks apartments.... I have a 4 years old kid. I am looking for a very good preschool nearby. Please help me with that.

Also does anyone has any feedback about "the enclave at rivergate apartments" ? Is this society recommended from safety perspective and architecture perspective?

I have googled a few preschools.... Any feedback abt the following:

Goodshephard
    Primrose
    GatewayAcademy
    The Learning Experience
    ChesterBrook Academy

Which of the above is the best?

Thanks

5. anji

anji New IL'ite

Hi everyone

I am moving to Winston Salem in a couple of month along with my family and we are currently looking for good apartments with Indian community preferably.. Can anyone of you suggest me some good apartments where some Indian live either in Winston Salem or Greensboro!

Thanks

6. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Hello Can someone please suggest me good areas to live in North Carolina. I want to move from cold weather (east coast) to NC. My husband work from home and I will be looking for job. So I want to live where there will be more IT jobs, good schools and good communities with Indian population. Please suggest.

7. Hlklakshmi

Hlklakshmi New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am Lakshmi. I live in charlotte, NC. My son is going to attend UNC Chapel Hill.
    Does anyone here have kids attending there? Please reply.

8. ram2084

ram2084 New IL'ite

Hello all,

My family is planning to move to Charlotte in mid-June. My office is in 28262, so I am looking for an apt in the same area. I was referred to Autumn Park apartments and The Vinoy at Innovation Park. But I also found that both these apts have frequent crimes (esp. mugging and break-ins).

Can anyone from these apts share their experiences regarding safety there?

9. ashupooja

ashupooja New IL'ite

We recently moved to Atkins apartments ..Any Indians near by??

10. nish

nish New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a grad student form Raleigh I am looking for a place to live for about two weeks in the month august in Jamestown/Winston salem/greensboro. I was wondering if you know anyone who can take me in for rent or Paying guest for that period.

thanks