1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love will surely come

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarushreya, May 4, 2014.

1. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

Waitinggggggggg!!!

2. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

awaiting for next post

3. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Again apologies friends. My daughter was quite sick in the past few days...so did not get time to write. Well now I am back with full zest and my next write up is coming to your way.............

2 people like this.
  4. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Eagerly waiting for it

5. AprilLisa

AprilLisa Gold IL'ite

waiting still.............................................. :)

6. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

After sometime Mac entered the house with two little kids and school bags in his hand. The kids got to see a big plaster on their mother's hand and they asked what was that. Madhu explained that to them. They become sad to hear that their mother was in pain. But she told them that soon she will get recovered.

Mac went to the kitchen and bring food for kids in two plates. Little kids knowing that their mother could not help them to feed the lunch, ate the food without any complains and sooner than before. They finished it up all. Madhu was happy to see that her children are smart enough to understand a situation and she felt equally happy to see them behaving very nicely with Mac.

Mac helped them to change their clothes and soon they both went to the bedroom to take a nap as they usually does. After the kids went to bed, Mac came near to Madhu and sat beside her.

Mac: How are you feeling now?
    Madhu: I am feeling blessed to find a friend. You were right. I really need a friend. I need a good friend to feel that things like emotions, love and care still exists in life. No I don't want to start a philosophy lecture now. But this is true. I really need these things in life. Today being so far from the home town, someone helped me, whom I knew since few days. And people who have promised to walk together all through my life, really does not know what had happened. I have annoyed him so much that he has forgotten that my call might be an emergency call. Anyways important part is I am blessed and now I won't stop myself being called a blessed person. I want to feel happy about it. I don't want to stop now. I just want to increase our friendship.

Mac: Madhu I am happy to hear that you have changed your mind. I am happy to see that you have turned into a more positive person in life. You see there is only one life and we should not waste it. Moreover if we are happy then only we can make others happy. I hope your turning to positive will bring a new ray of hope in your life. But for now I am more happy for you accepting me as a good friend of yours.

Madhu: hmmmm I won't to feel everything that I haven't yet Mac. Will you help me.
    MAc: yes Madhu. Because I know there is lot going on inside your heart and mind . There is a lot in you to unfold and there will be a lot that you will come to know about yourself.

Madhu got lost into Mac's deep thoughts and it seemed to her as if her dream has come true. She never believed that it will become real some day. She knew Mac liked her more than a friend does but she knew her friendship will bring equal happiness in his life. After all being together is the most important thing and hence spoiling the relationship is the most stupid thing. Especially when special people like Mac are around. They can fill someone's life with so much energy and light.

4 people like this.
  7. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Mac told madhu to rest now and she should also take rest. This might help to heel the wound sooner and also she might be feeling sleepy because of the painkillers effect. But before he moved he kept the phone and mobile near to her reach. He went to the kitchen and brought some snacks and water, which he kept on the table beside her. Before leaving he asked Madhu to walk and see if her leg sprain is fine. Madhu was now able to walk with a little bit of difficulty. So she got up and closed the door after Mac left. She decided to remain in the living room. So she slept on the sofa.

After two hours, Madhu wake up when she heard the sound of her kids. She could hear her son saying to her daughter not to trouble mom now as she is hurt. He was saying that now for few days, they will have to do their work themselves and he will help her little sister in things she can't do. Her daughter was not disagreeing to what her brother was saying. She kept on listening to what he say. Madhu was feeling so happy today that she could not explain. Firstly, a new relationship with friend Mac was beginning in her life. And secondly she was happy to find her kids are becoming smarter now.

Madhu was not well enough to cook the food today. So she decided to order it from some restaurant. She asked her kids what they want in dinner in advance before her husband came. In the evening, Mac gave a call to ask what she was doing and how is she now? He asked if she needs a help. Madhu was even better now. So she told him not to worry.

Late in the evening, her husband rang the doorbell. Her son came to open the door. That time Madhu was in the living room only. Her husband came in and was surprised to see a plaster in her hand.
    Vikram: what happened? how did you get it?
    Madhu:(she was so happy that she did not want to spoil her mood. so she answered calmly). I slipped and got it.
    Vikram: O were you calling me for the same. O ****. I am so sorry Madhu. I was so much annoyed because of our last night's argument that I did not pick your call. I never thought that this might be an emergency call. I am feeling so bad about what I does.
    Madhu: Its ok Vikram. I am fine now.
    Vikram: And how you went to the hospital?
    Madhu: I had no option but to call our next door neighbor Mac.
    Vikram: O I must also thank him. Are you still feeling the pain?
    MAdhu: No not right now. Heavy pain killers are given.
    Vikram: Mac only brought kids from school?
    Madhu: yes.

4 people like this.
  8. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

very nice, thanks for bonus episode mademydaysmiley

9. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

wow thanks arushreya for two episodes..keep writing....very nice and interesting story to read

10. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Vikram was extremely sorry about his behavior. He was not a bad person at heart. The only thing was he was different in nature. He was a selfish man because in front of what he wants he never used to see anything else. But this is again a characteristic of somebody's nature. Otherwise he did not have a criminal mind and was among those who spend their whole life in making money and investing in property.

That day Vikram behaved quite differently. He prepared daal and rice for the dinner. He helped kids to have their food. He helped them to complete their homework. At night he prepared their bed and made them sleep.
    Vikram also helped Madhu and did not give her a chance to get up for something. He only helped her to take her food and he reminded her to take her tablets. When Vikram was performing all these duties, Madhu was carefully watching him. After he got free and the kids went to bed, he came to Madhu.

Madhu: (smilingly)I wish I get hurt like this frequently.
    Vikram: Why saying so?
    Madhu: atleast I get a chance to see you care for me like that.
    Vikram: I do you know.
    Madhu: I know but I can't feel.
    Vikram: You are again getting philosophical. You know that I can not beat you in this.
    Madhu: Why always think of a war. It could be a matter of understanding also.
    Vikram: You also never try to understand. I am like that. I can not change. But tht does not mean that I don't care for you.
    Madhu: You may be right. But we all can change a little bit for each other.
    Vikram: I try. I have no time to think about all this.
    Madhu: I sometimes feel I am asking too much from you. O.k. leave it else we will again fall into an argument. You must sleep now. Else you will become late tomorrow.
    Vikram: Yes its important to go to office these days. Some clients have come from abroad and my presence is required each day. How will you manage?
    Madhu: I won't be sending kids to school for few days until my feet gets perfectly alright.
    Vikram: And your hand. It will take more time.
    Madhu: O yes. How silly of me. Hand of course will take few weeks to go. I will speak with school. If they could provide with school bus facility in the middle. We don't go for it to save some extra money. But now it seems a compulsion.
    Vikram: what about Mac? you told me he works from home?
    Madhu: come on Vikram. I can not ask for his favor everyday. I can not do this.
    Vikram: You ask atleast. May be he says yes. After all we are neighbors and can help each other at times.
    Madhu:( looked at Vikram surprisingly. She was thinking how selfish Vikram is. He never came forward to increase friendship with the neighbor. But when he needs help he could go any heights). Vikram there could be some other way out. But for now for few days let the children remain at home. In the meanwhile I will loo for an option and then we will see what could be done.
    Vikram: O.k. as you feel. Lets go to bed then.
    They both left the living room and went to bed.

4 people like this.