1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love will surely come

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarushreya, May 4, 2014.

1. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

hmmmm..... what will happen next dear ??/?
    we stuck between two choices, don't know what to choose, but truly its a great challenge for u shreya.

2. basky

basky New IL'ite

Hi Shreya... Please finish the story soon.. cant able to digest your suspense. I too know if all push you like this ..u may end up the story soon as the previous story. But these days like mega serial, you are stopping and watching our mind.. don't confuse with tradition, kids ...marriage... society.. etc. Of all the above there is author's choice. You go ahead how madhu should take life.. And these days women in real life know how to take life. Its a nice story, give ur own liberty and colour to the character. Take care and all the best for your rest of the episodes.... expecting more from you but not in days dragging. Love you.. bye for now

3. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

lovely episodes.. When is the next part?? waiting.

4. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

Wow great goin as usual. Awaiting for the next episode. Pls post soon

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Indianlady what you have written is very true... we Indians are tied up with so many relations around us to take such a step is very difficult. It is easy to tell but very difficult to follow.

But i still say when a man doesn't respect his own wife why should she spend her life time with such a man.
    I too hope that he will realise his mistake and change but if he doesn't she should move out of his life taking her kids with her.

2 people like this.
  6. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

There are two things. First that you love someone and you don't find that emotional bonding with your mate. In this case, chances are that when men and women walk together in different facets of life, they start liking each other and develop certain common tastes that help them to go on in life.

Second is more complicated. Here you find that your spouse is not all made for each other kinds. You being more of emotional kinds, try to change so as to receive love from the other side, thinking this might make the spouse happy. But what you get in return is only disappointments. Here may be the spouse has some fault or may not have any fault. He is just made like that.

Madhu's husband falls in the second category. But he certainly has some faults. That is why he was such a looser. He was loosing, what is the most precious thing in the world.

5 people like this.
  7. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

Hey Very Nice Shreya... but pls give us more!!

8. AprilLisa

AprilLisa Gold IL'ite

very nice story......i loved reading it so far..........please write more....

Please write more..and don't finish it please....keep writing...I am liking it very much :)

9. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Mac and Madhu were so lost in thoughts that they did not know when they reached home. The moment they reached, Mac came out of the car and opened the door for Madhu. This time Madhu had no pain and were already lost in her feelings for him. Mac gently pulled her out of the car, take her in his arms and walked towards her entrance door. He then gave keys to her to unlock the door. Both of then entered the living room. Mac made her sit comfortably on the sofa. He then placed some soft cushions behind her back so that she could sit in upright position. During all this, Madhu was so close to Mac that she could actually the strong masculine smell of his body that made her attracted towards him. Its something very human. When two people of opposite sex meet and they start liking each other, they are bound to get attracted physically as well. Sometimes the liking for each other is without any reason, without seeing how many times they have met, without knowing each other well. But when they meet, it seems they know each other since ages. Only that they are meeting first time here on earth.

Mac heart on the other hand was beating very fast. The woman he loved was in pain and he wanted to take away her pain by holding her in his arms. He wanted her to feel protected because he knew she needs that all and he new he needs that too. But he was a very controlled man. He did nothing to annoy her. He could also feel the feminine touch of her body and the fragrance of her body.

Mac pulled a puffy and sat near to her.

Mac: How are you feeling now?
    Madhu: I am feeling o.k. No pain right now.

Mac: O.k. so take your next pain killer and other medicines on time else you will have to bear that pain again.
    Madhu: yes Mac. I will take care of it. But what is bothering me is Vikram was not picking up the phone and who will bring the kids from school?
    Mac: Do you feel the need to tell me? Obviously I will do that.
    Madhu: How many favors I will take of yours Mac.
    Mac: hmmmm o.k. Ten per day. Is it o.k. I won't give you more than that a day.
    Madhu: (smilingly) I wish I could have people like you in my family.
    Mac: You already have me. But you are stopping yourself. Your mind is stuck on negative feelings.
    Madhu: May be.
    Mac: You must be tired and hungry. I will see what is in the kitchen.

Mac entered the kitchen and found the lunch was cooked. She had prepared Daal, Rice and potato vegetable. He took out a plate and served food for Madhu. He then handed over the plate to her.

Madhu: where is your plate?
    MAc: I am not hungry.
    Madhu: I know why you are not eating? Don't worry I have cooked quite a bit of extra today. You and kids both can eat. Go and serve for yourself or else I won't eat.
    Mac smiled and went to the kitchen to have his share.
    After sometime they both finished up with their lunch. They took it a bit early so that Mac could go and pick the kids from school. He then asked Madhu to lie down and take a nap while he goes and pick up the kids. He also asked Madhu to call the school that today he will be coming to pick the kids from school. Madhu informed the teacher and Mac soon left for the school. Madhu after Five minutes went to sleep she was feeling drowsy because of strong pain killer she had taken for her pain.

9 people like this.
  10. AprilLisa

AprilLisa Gold IL'ite

Wow...nice.....thank you...