Took club mahindra membership......pls help

Discussion in 'Travel' started by oysterzzz, Jun 30, 2014.

1. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

hi everyone,
    Today we enrolled for club mahindra membership for 25yrs. we paid the down payment of 25k. but after coming home i saw so many negative reviews about club mahindra. i am in a dilemma whether to return back the membership. as we can cancel the membership with in 10 days and get our refund. i am worried that its a very long term commitment.

any body please help me remove this confusion. i will give all the remaining details in my next replies. or if any members from club mahindra pls tell me your experiences. tell me whether its gud to go for it. i am really very much worried, not able to sleep and feeling guilty that i made a mistake.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

We had taken it but realised we would never get leave in the 'right 'times so we cancelled and got the money back.

3. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

hi yellowmango,

thanks a lot for your quick reply. can u please tell me how you got your money back? I am really not getting a good feeling about this. Feeling guilty that my husband had to take this only because of me although I didnt force him.
    In our case, leaves are not a problem but they are charging annual fee which is 12,500 per yr which we need to pay for 25yrs apart from initial amount which is around 2 1/2 lacs (which we will pay in emis). this annual fee will also be increasing.

4. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Gone be Gone... atleast stop paying EMI and be happy :2thumbsup:

5. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

If u have the option of canceling it..please cancel and get the refund.

6. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

no refund is not there in that club's T&C :crazy

7. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

thank u everyone for ur replies. cancellation is there but if u cancel it just after 10 days, we'll get full refund. anyways the final decision is, my husband liked the idea. now he has decided to continue it. so far the reviews on the resort r good. but only their cust care have so many complaints. will see how it goes. i am tho a bit worried.......