1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lazy DH..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by PersonalTaste, Jun 24, 2014.

1. cooks2010

cooks2010 Silver IL'ite

I agree with above poster. Since he doesn't like the sound of the word exercise, don't utter that word from now on. Instead try to plan some fun activities for the weekend. Or in the evening, say you would like some fresh air let's go for a walk. Or you can take him shopping, there's lots of walking involved in that :) what about have him run errands to stores close by.

Cooks

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

I think you are overreacting to his 'laziness'.

I understand your concern over your husband's health and well being, but it has to correlation with fertility.

You have mentioned that your husband has not undergone any tests related to fertility. Then how did you come to the conclusion that his lack of activity and his low levels of energy are responsible for his infertility?( assuming he has issues).

I think you are exasperated due to his lack of interest in the matter of baby planning, and his adamant behaviour towards it.
    You are taking out your frustration related to this, on his disinterest in exercise and workout.
    The two matters are different and treat them differently.

Have a straight talk to him regarding kids. He is probably not prepared for it now, hence he is avoiding anything related to it.
    If you are willing to listen calmly, then he might confide in you and tell you of his worries.

As for exercise, many people have an aversion to exercise and gym, so find an activity which you both enjoy, and do your workout together.

As for his lack of energy , it should be more of a concern, rather than a reason to bog him down.

Are you a vegetarian? Low energy has a direct relation to low levels of vitb12. So please see a doctor, and get tests done to rule out any deficiencies or any abnormality.

3. PersonalTaste

PersonalTaste Silver IL'ite

Thanks to all for the ideas and info. Atlast we enrolled in a near by gym center for both of us.. hope this will go fine..

4. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

sounds like a low testosterone.