1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am unlucky to enjoy luxurious life but lucky to enjoy simple pleasures

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 25, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Neetu dear welcome to my thread. Ya dear I want to be with time an dlearn anythingnew. True my children also help me in achieivng what I want.Some people dont like to use computers or learn , my sister and my dhd also dont want to learn but they have other things to keep them busy.My sister wantts to keep her hosue perfect and hving grand daughters she is busy when they come home from school , also her husband is not well so she has to take care of him. My dh spends his time reading spiritual books

Ya dear I am blessed to have children who fulfill my needs , because of them I am able to use modern technology. All the best to you to make your parents convince to join this forum

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

SGBV dear my children are living abroad, thats why I miss them and keep myself busy with computer. I can understand your mom's situation Glad to know that she is staying with you now and she is happy. You are right dear at this age we need the children to be with us otherwise we miss them very much.

If not for this site where I get so much love I would have got depressed long back.

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Jasmine dear so yu are also facing same problem. Ya now the net is back which was with the help of my son's friend. Was surprised how I was getting IL but since yest evening IL was also taking long time to open each forum, was not able to give like but still I managed somehow. Thanks for you good wishes and glad that your dh has also gifted to his parents. Thanks for your compliments too

1 person likes this.
  4. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijima,

After so many years log in to IL I still find you words encouraging & guiding.Keep inspiring us.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

First of all Ambika dear congratulations on your second pregnancy. May God bless you and fulfill your wish of delivering the baby on 1st Jan. Take care and havea safe delivery

Glad to see you here. Glad you find my post encouraging and guiding.Thanks

7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

Your determination and will power are your strengths. You will never get depressed under any circumstances. As long as you don't carry anything in your heart, you will do fine.

No matter how many stressful events happen, you discuss them with people here and all their prayers will keep you peaceful and happy.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Viswa dear thanks for your compliments. I learnt from experience that with determination and will power we can achieve our goals. Yes Viswa I cant keep anything in my heart whether it is happiness or sadness, if I share with everyone I feel light and with everyone's best wishes and God's and elder's blessings I feel good