1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lets us do something daily to improve marriage and post here

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ushash, Jun 19, 2014.

1. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

- delete duplicate post -

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

nice effort .. can get many ppl a good way of information to understand and respect partners

3. Kootagirl

Kootagirl Silver IL'ite

I do everything for him.. but nothing workds out..:-(.... but stilll not stopped my effort.

3 people like this.
  4. PersonalTaste

PersonalTaste Silver IL'ite

Your post is motivating me.. I don't like to spend much time in cooking and cleaning and struggling to get interest with house hold work...

We came from vacation yesterday, i consider today as new day and started to prepare food in home, even though i m tried, because my DH always like home food. I'm thinking to cook here after as per his taste..

2 people like this.
  5. CoolIndianGirl

CoolIndianGirl Bronze IL'ite

Nice post... and yeah even i do everything for him.. still i think i lack something he completely lost interest in me... trying as mahmud of ghazni ... :D

2 people like this.
  6. ushash

ushash Silver IL'ite

I ve only kurthis :)
    On sat we both went to a park and talked for long time.
    Sunday we both watched tv together for long time.sunday full time pass wity him
    It was good start
    Let me do something as surprise vthis week . Any idea gals ?

1 person likes this.
  7. Kootagirl

Kootagirl Silver IL'ite

8. venuarchana

venuarchana Senior IL'ite

v went for a short vacation to valpaarai last weekend...leaving our DD with my parents...
    v really enjoyed and came back fully charged...

i think couples should take time out for themselves once in a while...that helps in rejuvenating the relationship

3 people like this.
  9. lalithabrahma

lalithabrahma Bronze IL'ite

First, I commend Ushash for starting this empowering thread...
    Having married for over 35 years, and begining to learn to love after an arranged marriage, I think my 2 cents here will make some sense...

No preaching, but what works and what I discovered during my journey..

ushash..I may side track,but bear with me..

1. Start your day with an appointment with yourself..It could be simple prayer, yoga, exercise..whatever
    2. It is NOT the amount of time you give to yourself, BUT, the thought and action to be with yourself.
    3. This creates a connection with your mind, body, spirit/connection between left and right brain/connection between logical and emotion part/connection between adult and child self.
    4. Helps you stay calm, centered and powerful

With this state of mind, do whatever you have to do for your spouse or child.
    Don't force your spouse into anything, but just by strengthening your BEING by doing the above simple exercise, you will strengthen the DOING things for you or your spouse /family and strengthen the HAVING things for you or your spouse /family

I know, it may seem simple, boring,...but take time ponder and test it out for yourself. I would love to hear from you guys!

5 people like this.
  10. ushash

ushash Silver IL'ite

Hi u are right . When we are in peacr with ourselves.
    Today i had a fight with husband. He keeps impotants documents letters everywhere and then blames me when it gets lost. He will start shouting at me and then ask sorry after finding it. He would have kept it somewhere and would find it after some days but while searching he will talk very bad.
    Today i made effort to make his day better by paying online bills so that he can concentrate in office work. Also i made his fav dish for dinner even though baby was keeping me busy.
    Whrn i take so much of effort to improve relationship and when husband blames me for things that did not do , i wonder whether to continue doing more to improve relationship or mind my business

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014