How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Rockingleader

Rockingleader New IL'ite

Hi beautiful ladies,
    nothing special in choosing my id. My kids used to praise me like 'ma! U r rocking!' For each and everything. There came up 'rocking'! And leader is my xbox Id (used to play with my son) he chose as I am the leader of the family (he credited, honestly)! Thus came rocking leader.

2. kepol

kepol New IL'ite

My user name is a combination of my first name and last name. I wouldn't have got this idea if not for the username given to me at office, lol... I tried many names and the system wouldn't accept. So I came up with this, and I am sure no one would keep such a weird name.

3. Viju03

Viju03 New IL'ite

Hi,
    My name is vijaya... So in short i liked to be called viju and my lucky number is 3.

So i thought of going with username- viju03 and luckily it worked :)

4. Bestie711

Bestie711 New IL'ite

My username is after my favourite soccer player when I was a child by the name of George Best.

5. lakshmiprasanna

lakshmiprasanna New IL'ite

hi..ladies

We are relocated to Banglore.i don't know anyone in Bgl're.I want know some brahmin married ladies to give sravana mangalavaram vayanam..Is there any Forum or Grouph at Banglore city(near Marthahalli)...

Plzzz Help me..

6. ksvkumari

ksvkumari New IL'ite

Hi.,
    No mystery fr my username...
    My name is sheetal...my mom named me...my dad added vachalendra kumari....k stands fr my maiden surname...,I hd my accounts etc in my maiden name, my husband nvr objected....so,thts hw I got to b ksvkumari.....
    Thanks

7. BHARATHIRAMANAN

BHARATHIRAMANAN New IL'ite

My name is Bharathi and my husband's surname is Ramanan. I combined both and came up with the name BharathiRamanan. My hobbies include watching TV, reading, and baby-sitting for kids in the neighbourhood in Bangalore.

8. rainbowresh

rainbowresh Gold IL'ite

I am a person with all colour characteristics ... If you understand that! :) so my name here is rainbowresh...resh being short version of my first name

9. sonianichani

sonianichani New IL'ite

hi. my user name is very simply my real name + my surname. i am not able to figure if i am poting in the correct place. also i do not know where i can post a question or anything else. for example- i want to know where can i buy liquid castile soap in bangalore. but i am not able to see where i need to ask this question

10. jessiegold

jessiegold New IL'ite

jessie is the name of my MIL.she expired 2 years after my marriage.she is a very good person,spiritual and kind hearted.i miss her even now.so i have chosen her name and added gold to it as in telugu we say "bangaaram laanti manasu".
    thats the story behind my username...:wave