1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Few words...... :-)

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Ammu28, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Ammu28

Ammu28 Senior IL'ite

Live for the one's who really need you . The one's who expect you to be happy . Your smile can definitely make them happy .

Forget about the one's who dont bother about you. But do everything for their happiness if they are an important part of your life .At-least once in lifetime they will surely realise the kind of affection you had on them which made u being so good :)

Never get any thought in your mind which breaks you inner spirit.

Always live with a positive attitude by thinking every situation will change:)

Look beautiful,Stay healthy,Think of success,work hard to achieve your dreams. Nobody can stop your dreams :)

2 people like this.

2. ShrutiB

ShrutiB Silver IL'ite

Wow,

Positive words...

Thank you Ammu. :wow

1 person likes this.
  3. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Great words to live by..:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  4. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

Ammu,

Almost sounded like I was listening to my mother. Those are the principles she lives by and what she kept telling us all our life. Still does! She proved your second point right. Her MIL was mean to her (though she was a great grandmother, and I still love her), but at the end, it was my mother she wanted by her side - not the daughter she always kept on a pedestal. She drank her last drop of water from my mother, and died in my mother's hands. My mother suffered under her for so many years, never complaining to anybody saying that one day she would be accepted. And even though we always asked her why she tolerated it, she just said that if it was her mother she would and hence her silence towards her mother in law.

Unfortunately I am not as saintly as my mother, so do vent out to my closest friends and here.

1 person likes this.