1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

weight loss company/support

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by mjohney, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Mubeen

Mubeen Bronze IL'ite

Hi Reeta.. welcome to our group... i hope you will get good support and encouragement from all our lovely friends here... good that you have joined a gym. do post your workout regime and diet chart.. it will motivate others as well as you to reach your goal soon!

2. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Reeta Roy,

Welcome to IL and also to this thread. Please share your diet chart and exercise chart with us. This will help us a lot. Please go through in my thread also. All the best to reduce weight.

3. laasya

laasya Silver IL'ite

Hi Reeta

Welcome to our team Bow

good to know that you joined gym, continue watever u r in till u reach ur goal
    here you will deffenetly get lot of information with lots of experiences
    keep posting ur daily diet as well as workouts
    thanx for joining us

4. mjohney

mjohney Senior IL'ite

Thank you krishnaamma.I don't have a diet plan as such.I follow the things i said earlier like reducing the amount of oil and fat,eating out less,eating sweets and other bakery itmes in moderation,doing light exercise for 20-30 mints and going for a walk everyday,if possible,drinking lots of water and above all maintaining a food diary.The entries i make make in to my diary sometimes gives me a shock but i never quit.Even if i eat bad one day i pick up where i left the next day.I have made some choices like eating wholegrain bread instead of white bread,and i am generally more health conscious these days.When i am ready to do a diet i will follow your plan,that is my idea[​IMG]
    Regards

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  5. mjohney

mjohney Senior IL'ite

[:thankyou2:Babita Regards to Avani.

6. mjohney

mjohney Senior IL'ite

Thanks mubeen.Today my friend and family are coming over for the weekend.I have to cook good,as they like my cooking.I think i will add less oil,cream and all.Hope they will like it.They have a small baby too.Company for appu,though they are still very young to play together.Now i am eagerly waiting for their arrival.They are on vaccation and will be here till monday.
    Hope everything is going good for you.When are you checking your weight next?I am waiting.:coffee
    Regards

7. mjohney

mjohney Senior IL'ite

:thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2: laasya.BowBowBow:
    :iagreethat i should get :gift for appu.
    your name reminds me of dance,do you dance?
    Regards

8. mjohney

mjohney Senior IL'ite

Thank you vaheeBow.Though you are all dieting,i feel like i more anxious to see the results.Appu is fine and keeping me busy.How is your family?
    Regrads

9. mjohney

mjohney Senior IL'ite

Hi reeta,nice to see you back and welcome once again.I remember you saying that you want to start in june.Hope you will have a good time reaching your ideal weight
    regards

10. Mubeen

Mubeen Bronze IL'ite

Hi MJ.. Guest at home means you will be working extra in your kitchen, you will burn more caloriesHarhar.......

Things are going well for me... monday morning i will check my weight and will let you know how much is the reduction!

Have a nice time with your guests!