Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sumathynaidu

sumathynaidu Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am facing lot of financial issues and my husband health also getting worst from past 1 year. He is not satisfied with his current job. Any luck for him to go abroad with family ? would like to know about our future. When shall we get rid of all financial issues. Kindly let me knw. Below my details..

My Details

dob: 22-10-1986
    Time : 7.05 am
    Place : Dharmapuri

My husband

DOb: 08-08-1983
    time : 8:35 pm
    place : dharmapuri

Thanks
    Sumy

2. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your detailed predictions..so kind of you. We were happy after seeing your prediction. My husband wanted to say thank you for your great service sir.

As far as you said regrading his career, its true..he is working in top position right now, facing some troubles off and on due to his colleagues.

Thank you for your time and patience sir. Have a good day.

Regards,
    sailaja

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  3. Enchanted

Enchanted New IL'ite

Pranams Sir,

Thank you for your kind efforts in offering predictions for us all.

I have quite a few queries to ask your kind help with. My details are furnished below:
    Date of Birth: June 4, 1980; Time of Birth: 2.40 p.m.; Place of Birth: New Delhi, India

If you would be so kind as to predict the following for me, I would be most grateful:
    - Job prospects: Job stability is my current concern, and I am seeking newer opportunities at this time. Is getting a new job on the cards for me at this time? Will the role be fruitful and stable?
    - Investment in property: I am also looking to invest in a property. Are my chances of buying my first home this year good? When will it likely materialize?

I am very thankful for your help, and eagerly looking forward to your reply.

Warm Regards

4. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Seek your advice .
    I am looking for job for past few days though got through 2-3 rounds but no reply from companies. I have no job now. Pls let me know whencan I get a job
    my details are 27 september 1985/ 11.25 am /chennai.

Thanks

5. bharri

bharri New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Can you please let me know what is this poojai for :Pragnyaheenathvaharasanthi poojai.
    One of our family astrologer asked us to perform this but we could not get sufficient details.

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Shelbha,

Please pray the lord of your choice. Daily morning, after taking bath, please pray Sun Lord and offer water to Him, which is a supportive factor for birth of the male child.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aliswel,

Please read the reply given by me; wherein you will get the clue.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kanaka Raghavan,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Siminag,

In the chart of your brother, all the planets are hemmed in between the Rahu and Ketu, causing Kalasarpa dosha; which will be an obstructing factor concerning education, employment, promotion, marriage, birth of the child etc., ofcourse this will be upto the age of 32 years and your brother has already crossed this age limit. Anyhow, he may be advised to do the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu, as per your local custom.

Apart from this, at present, he is running the dasa of Moon, who is the Lord of Lagna, since he belongs to Cancer Ascdt and Bhukti of Mars, who is the lord of 5th and 10th house. The bhukti lord is 4th from the dasa lord, which is good. However, the professional advancement has to be seen from the Divisional chart, viz. Dasamsa Chart 10 (D10)l but for studying the Divisional charts, the birth time should be precise.

As per the D10 of your brother, the dasa lord Moon is placed in the 6th house. Any planet of the Rasi chart, i.e. D1 is placed in the third, or sixth or eighth or twelfth houses in the Divisional charts, it is will be an obstructive factor for the chart concerned. Thus, in as much as the dasa lord Moon is placed in the 6th house in the 6th house, in the Dasamsa chart, this is one of the major reasons for set back in his professional career.

Apart form this, the dasa lord, i.e. Moon is placed in the sign of Leo at 0 deg and 37 minutes. The placement of any planet within first one degree or last one degree is not good. The placement of Moon at 0 deg and 37 minutes causes rasi sandhi; which is not good.

Hence, he may be advised to do any of the following simple remedies, to nullify the ill effects of the dasa lord Moon:

1) He may be advised to offer water to thirsty people
    2) He may be advised to donate milk, clothes, silver, rice etc. to the poor people
    3) He may be advised to be on fast from sun rise to sun set on every Monday
    4) He should avoid taking liquor, tobacco and also avoid sexual activity on every Monday
    5) He can take more white products like rice, ghee, curd, butter milk, milk etc.
    6) He may be advised to take care of his mother and other elderly female persons in the family.
    7) On everyday morning, he may try to chant the mantra "OHM So Somayah NAMAH" for 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) everyday.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Amely,

Normally, I do not look into the health issues; however, there is nothing adverse for the present.

The transit Jupiter, as far as your mother is concerned, it is not good; because the transit Jupiter will be 12th from the Moon sign and the 8th from her Janma Lagna.

Also, at presenet, she is running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Mercury. The Bhukti lord and dasa lord of 6/8th from each other; which is not good and this will be operative until 27th July, 2014. Hence, she may be advised to pray the Goddess of her choice.

As far as your father is concerned, the transit Jupiter is 10th from the Moon sign and 11th from the Lagna, which is good.

At present, he is running the dasa of Mercury, who is the lord of Lagna and also the 10th lord; but placed in the 6th house and the Bhukti of Jupiter, who is the lord of 4th and 7th houses; but he is placed in the 8th house and this is operative until 29th Jan 2015. As the dasa lord and Bhukti lord are in 6th and 8th houses, this is not good for any beneficial results. Hence, he may be also be advised to pray the lord of his choice.

Regards