Opportunities for Clothing Business

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by disha, Sep 19, 2006.

1. guhapriya

guhapriya New IL'ite

Re: Clothing Business

Hai Bindu

I am here in Boston and I am planning to open an outlet for indo western cloths. How do I contact you in Chennai. Can you send me your contact informatiom to discuss further

Guhapriya

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2008
  2. vijiputhucode

vijiputhucode Silver IL'ite

hi bindu
    I am also in chennai doing designer saree business where are u put up in chennai so that i can have a look at your products

3. Nancy13

Nancy13 New IL'ite

Re: Online cloth business

hi mitra i m komal...i m also leaving in newjersy....and also intrested to do some clothing business ,i read your post and i need help from you ...did you get any suggestions...if any then could you plz send me details of online clothing business....waiting for your replay.....thanks in advance..

4. welcome

welcome New IL'ite

hi disha,

i am from chennai too. i am interested in your business endeavour as i am in similiar line but not clothing.
    Looking forward to talk to you.
    if you are interested, please email me.

Thanks.

5. bhuvane_g

bhuvane_g New IL'ite

Hi

I am much interested in doing clothing business - sarees/salwars. Can you give the full details of your business?

Regards

6. nandhini_r

nandhini_r New IL'ite

Hi Shilpa,

I reside in mumbai the hub of beautiful clothes, be it anything. let me know if you would like to proceed in this venture. PM me if you are interested. we could take it forward.

Good Daybonk
    Nandhini_r

PS: Pl do visit my blog.

7. dreamscometrue

dreamscometrue New IL'ite

Hi Disha,

I just joined the community. I am also interested in doing some kind of cloth business, here in US. I live in BayArea, CA. We have a cloth business store back in India. My Father-in-law will take care of the business.
    I don't have a problem in getting the stock from in India. My father-in-law will take care of it.

If you are interested, let me know your personal email or any other kind of contact.

8. yellow

yellow New IL'ite

hi everybody in this forum,
    I'm Sudha staying in US (NJ) for five years, now i'm in h4 visa,
    I did my B.Sc in Costume design and Fashion, then i did my 3 Diplomas in Fashion categories , after that i got married and came to US, In here i couldnt make any contact in clothing line, But now I seriously want to do some business in clothing line, It has been five years i wasted all my time without making any money or doing my carrier, if anybody could help me in clothing business by online that woluld be really helpful.

Thanks
    Sudha

9. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

hi disha..u have not yet completed ur 50 posts so cannot PM you.Well i agree there is a great market for indian prints and clothes if you have good contacts.I am into Heritage hotel business where in I have lots of tourist visiting my place and they go crazy when they see the vegetable dye prints We have used in our hotel.I am from gujarat and as you must be knowing that gujarat is a hub of textiles.if you have interest for anything from gujarat of any knd do contact me.remember i can private message u only after u finesh ur 50 posts.u still have 44 posts to go..

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Smilingsasi

Smilingsasi New IL'ite

Hi Disha,

This is Sasi. Joined as a new member in indusladies. I'm also interested to do this business for a quite a long time back, but i don't know anyone in US so i was holding my dream for the right opportunity.

If you wish, i would also be happy to join hands together with you and rock !!! Send me a private msg with your email-id or phone number so that we could move further.

Cheers,
    Sasi