1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Gynaecologist in Chennai

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by neethamary, Feb 17, 2010.

1. prethireddy4321

prethireddy4321 New IL'ite

Dr.chandralekha of ISWARYA FERTILITY CENTRE is the best.. i had the same problem.. they do a lot of laproscopy and regular pcod treatment daily..

2. deepm

deepm New IL'ite

Re: Good gynaecologist in Velachery

Hi Praveena,
    Miot Gynaecology is too good. We had our baby delivery over there. Also it is just a 10 mins drive from Velachery via Outer Ring Road. They regularly handle Normal and C-Section deliveries and also handle Uterus cases. We checked out many hospitals and we shortlisted Miot. You better check out the hospital, their suites and facilities and come to conclusion..

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  3. ammuthegreat

ammuthegreat New IL'ite

Hey,

Looking for a good gyneac as im ttc and went through the posts. I was previously going to Jayshree Gajaraj, but the waiting times are too long for me esp during working days. Now thinking of JS Lakshmi in Mylapore, but no recent posts about her. My husband is very particular about someone who is patient and explains everything well. There is no problem with the both of us, every test has been done but we haven't conceived yet. It's very irritating and now I need someone who can get to the root of the problem quickly as I am getting older. I live in Alwarpet.

Going through trying times.
    Ammu.:drowning

4. jemima

jemima New IL'ite

madras medical mission in mugappair east is very good. though it is costly the treatment is very good and the care given after delivery is also good

5. josephinefrancy

josephinefrancy New IL'ite

Re: Advice Needed Pls

Hi Dear.. I m new to this site.. I m from Mumbai.. 30 years old an Endometry cyst patient. Got surgery done twice in mumbai.. and then got married last year Aug 2012. My hubby wanted to me get treatment in chennai. I tired last year in chennai.. but my experience with jayam kannan was very bad. finally i end up with wasting for 1 lac (without any conclusion only for test). Now my husband told me that we shall see in appolo.. can any one pls suggest me.

6. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Few info which i know..

Seethapathy clinic is doing great job - I have heard this thro many people...That team is very good ...

Dr.Shanthi sanjay - Venkateswara hospitals is very good ....

Dr.Sarath from Apollo help my sister to get conceived after 12 years of her marriage life.

For polycyst , siddha or homeo works..but the thing is u should go to the right doctor....

Kolappa pillai from tambaram is very good siddha doctor. He is good in terms of explaining things and help us to correct. I got conceived with his tablets...irrespective of my polycyst....

7. Anjelin

Anjelin Gold IL'ite

Re: Advice Needed Pls

You can visit Dr Jeyarani- Akash Fertility center, Vadapalani

8. sangeetha2014

sangeetha2014 New IL'ite

Hi All,

even I got pregnant and now 3 months completed. I visited kollapa pillai in east tambaram area.

For my surprise, I got conceived in the first month itself. I had PCOS and low amh,high fsh problem. Visited all the big fertility clinics in chennai. Finally Siddha worked for me.

9. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Dear Sangeetha,
    I am so happy for you dear also happy for taking my words and going thr. Congrats ...take care.

How was ur experience with him. I am very eager to know. even though you have mentioned siddha worked for you.

10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Any inputs about Miracle Advanced Fertility Center, Kilpauk, Chennai?

Heard about this place from a few friends. Do share your views if anyone knows.