1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

House M.D. on Fox TV (USA TV Channel)

Discussion in 'TV' started by GayathriSundar, May 23, 2008.

1. GayathriSundar

GayathriSundar Senior IL'ite

Does anyone watch the House M.D shows on Fox and the syndication of the same on other channels?
    I am hooked on to this show - absolutely besotted with Gregory House (Hugh Laurie). I am a big fan of Hugh Laurie. The reason for this will be strange to Americans. I love the Jeeves and Wooster books written by PG Wodehouse. Hugh Laurie (British actor) starred as Wooster in a BBC series of the books in the early 90s. This was telecast in India also then. He brought the character of Wooster to life.
    And I have all the episodes of the series on DVD.

Anyway coming back to the House serial - it is a medical mystery/drama series. House is not your usual doctor (very polite, respectful of patients etc). He is most of the time rude and inconsiderate of others.

The 4th season ended in the USA last week. I have the finale on DVR - saving for my cousin who is also a fan and in India now.

I would love to hear your opinions on the House serial.

Gayathri

Last edited: May 23, 2008

2. goldy

goldy Guest

:phi gayatri
    i too watch this serial, i like it. i also watch ugly betty, r u smarter than 5th grade,marthastewart show, merv griffins crossword puzzle ......this is my favourite .
    let me know , what else do u watch ? tell me if there r any interesting serials.
    thanks for sharing:coffee

amicly,
    goldy

3. GayathriSundar

GayathriSundar Senior IL'ite

Hi Goldy,
    Glad to know you like House too.
    I am waiting for the next season to start. Right now there are some re-runs on USA channel.

I also like to watch The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and of course the Food Network and HGTV.

But my current fad is to watch Shah Rukh Khan movies on Youtube.
    I adore him ...

Regards
    Gayathri