Hyderabad - capital of two states

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by ASHWINRAJ, Dec 10, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

What happened Littl???

2. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

yedhi jaragakodadhanukunnamo adhi jarigipoindhi...faintingsmiley
    andhuke yedhaithenem le all is well all is well antukundham antunna :biggrin2:

3. kooru

kooru Silver IL'ite

To my knowledge, separating two states will serve in nothing when it comes to ground reality.. So, if you create a separate state, can you stop people from another state to come and earn a living in the new state?:bang I think its all about somebody wanting a CM post in the country.

In my opinion, separation is not the way to go if we are looking towards a developing future, unless it is for practical issues like language and ethnicity. So back to the original topic, I dont thing AP will be divided any further nor any other divisions will occur in the country as NAMO is in power :)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  4. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

argh.gif ....that malicious person poisoned everyone mind(I still wonder how did that happen)....he wanted to be the CM and he is now...wont care a damn about people or the state.....

I am telling you...him,his son and daughter will make Hyd rot!....damn

1 person likes this.
  5. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Sry Littl.I dont understand Telugu.

6. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

when come to the feelings i just could't talk in other language. so don't mind friend :p

i said what ever happens (weather it's good or bad) we can be happy by telling oneself that "all is well" ... :crazy ..

7. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Congress know that they will no more ruling our country. so before getting eliminated they made a bug business deal with KCR and sold a state itself. as simple as that.

8. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Family business will ruin telangana developing prospects. By seeing his face , will change the channel and people elected him as CM. Thats fate and cant change. 1st term is by mistake and second term if it repeats , We will see 29th state as poor state in India and richest family in KCR & CO.

Not even , 30days of ruling :
    1. They are not funding the students , who were there for years.
    2. Started nuisnace on Polvaram project
    3. Rift for Electricity. Even children knows, there will be power shortage in Telanagana once state is formed since all the power generation units are in Seemandhra.
    4. Threatening calls from Harish Rao to stop electricity to Andhra Ministers and even state assembly as if Genco is his Pet Project.
    5. Stopping Tv9 and ABN in Telangana.

List will be keep on adding .