1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Angry.. no no .. it's BP.. no no , it's caring/madness, grr what the hell is this??

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by littl, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Re: Angry.. no no .. it's BP.. no no , it's caring/madness, grr what the hell is thi

Oh! did you ?! Why did something in 11 pt Verdana pop up in my screen that was interpreted as, share your experience and advise?

Yet after few mins,

My my! What a space-time collapsing paradox you have created in your thread! :)

1 person likes this.
  2. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Re: Angry.. no no .. it's BP.. no no , it's caring/madness, grr what the hell is thi

lol by mistake i replaced your name. now edited :p

3. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Angry.. YES YES .. it's BP.. Hope not , it's caring/madness, grr what the hell is this??

Calm down little....... Everybody was just sharing their views....

Please do not get judgemental if you do not like a FB.
    I was also differing in view about the living for self/society thread and you also liked it.

Here in this thread you never said it was you.... You said it was a person 1 and person 2.......

So please desist from passing a judgement. If this is offensive I APOLOGISE TO YOU... If this is not offensive then you should to the others that participated in the thread.........

Well it was a friend who was dilly dallying..... Grabbed by arm and took to a known doc of mine..... Idiot had chest infection..... But thought it was normal cough.......... So there.....

Take Care
    Chow

1 person likes this.
  4. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

yes i want everybody share their views .. i am not trying to judge but requested and requesting not to shoot just some reply but a opinion about only their own way of thinking and way of handling the issue.

and there is no need of using the word "apologies" here for anyone as we know everyone sharing their views.

felt v sad about the issue you shared. hope and wish he will be fine.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Sometimes it goes the other way too....

My hypochondriac mom-- Eating anti allergy tablet(every morning)

Me--Why are you eating this. Do you feel like you have some allergy?This medicine is to be had if and when you have allergy.

My mom--If I don't take...I might get some allergy .:bang

-------------------------------------------------------------

My mom....eating paracetamol.

Me.....Do you have fever?

My mom....No , but I feel like I will get fever.:bang:bang

2 people like this.
  6. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

yes exactly the same issue.

it's funny to know about others issues .. but for the one facing it ( you ) , it's something , a feeling...! :bang
    that is angry as Qubec said? may be she concluded herself like that. and thats her opinion.
    but i couldn't figured it out whats that feeling. it's not angry , it's not frustration, it's not iritation but some speachless feeling.

thanks for sharing your issue yellowmango, hope and wish you will handle this in a peaceful way.

1 person likes this.
  7. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Good for you. What was the point then to put up this question here?
    If the two friends are really close enough as you project here, then the One should agree to what Two is saying understanding that Two is there for him/her.

Sometimes, you need the other person to realize what wrong he/she is doing by not agreeing to what others are saying and sticking to his own ideas. There's nothing big than self realization.

And where on earth have you mentioned One is dying ? You defined a situation in a very shallow manner and expect a serious reply. Without, telling the complete scenario properly, you cannot expect us to give a proper reply or what you want to hear.

If that friend is really close, Two can hold his/her hand and take him to the doctor too, telling him/her that he is there with him/her and will not let anything happen to One.

8. Bonjour

Bonjour Bronze IL'ite

If person 1 is a girl then this sorta behavior is quite common. Some Girls behavior weirdly avoiding/failing/ignoring to see the concern of the other person when she is very upset/angry/stressed/worrying about something but didnt want to share. I knew this because i too behavior that way when i'm upset/angry/worried, not taking anybodies advice and irritating them with my weird illogical logics...

Just give sometime, as of now, person 1 is not in a mood to talk about it that's why he/she is behaving like this towards person 2. If person 2 is very close to person 1 & feels the situation is serious then person 2 can surely take person 1 to a clinic. But if its not that serious then wait for a day or two, then talk about it...

1 person likes this.
  9. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

By male I meant my dad, dh they both are like that never will they seek a doctors help if something is wrong but by gods grace they never had any serious issues till now. Its not gender discrimination I was talking about my experience.
    Well my aunt was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and as everyone knows breast cancer has high cure rates if found in the 1st stage. So that's a good example if I want to convince someone close to me.
    But I have had failures too , don't get disheartened but sometimes people just will not listen. And yes there are people who love being sick maybe you have never had the chance to meet such people.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  10. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

@yellowmango my mom is the same. I and all of my family have been so immune to all this and find her antics hilarious but I am scared that when something serious really happens no one will take her seriously.
    My mom does such a drama if her so called illnesses are not taken seriously that she makes life hell for my dad, I have asked him to totally neglect her attitude and take her to a doctor. Now that my dad is retired they spend every alternate day in a doctors office.
    Some days she is not feeling well because of the heat the next day she is not feeling well because it is cold and the next because it is cloudy. Even the doctors don't take her seriously just keep on minting money.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    1 person likes this.