1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Made for each other...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Angellic, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Made for each other...

Here comes a love story ~ written by
    god with his magic pen, This god written love story inspired me to write stories mostly on love :thumbsup.

It’s difficult to find a starting point in sharing this love story because
    God started writing it long before I even knew it. He was working in their heart & mind for years ago. She trusted god a lot. images god.jpg God placed contentment in her heart when she started overlooking at her childish dreams of being swept away by prince charming. e1b42d27ef71f5784a1876d0c2a0cb90.jpg

It’s a love story between
    Mr. M & Ms. A. Relationship between the two families ~ Mr. M’s dad & Ms. A’s mom are siblings.

Mr. M finished his graduation in mathematics and by god’s grace got a job in Mumbai. Mr. M is basically a very soft, kind hearted person with a clean habit. While Ms. A is Mr. M’s athai ponnu (cousin), she looks like actress of 1980s, curly hair, fair complex, & very beautiful. Mr. M and Mr. A knew each other quite well & they were like a hi & bye friends.

It was decided by both the families to tie a knot between Mr. M’s sis and Ms. A’s bro. Then came the villain Mr. K a well settled, rich business man and a politician as well. So Mr. M’s mom changed her mind instantly when they got this proposal. Money can buy anything
    :exactly: even ppl’s mind and thought as well. Money did its wonder :thumbsdown and so Mr. M’s sis got married to Mr. K. This ended in conflicts between the two families. Both the families were not on talking terms with each other after that marriage.

Then came the kismat connection. After some 6-7years, marriage search for Mr. M started. Since Mr. M was working in Mumbai, he preferred a girl who is willing to work after marriage so as to balance the expenses, enhance the financial status & to lead a peaceful hassle free life. He told this condition to his mom.

His mom got many proposals but nothing clicked. Then came the magic moment, Mr. M’s mom saw Ms. A in a temple (during kovil thiruvila). Her beautiful face and polite nature impressed his mom a lot. She approached her and had few words with her. She liked Ms. A bit too much so she wrote a letter to Mr. M to convince him. Mr. M was not interested in this proposal initially.

Mr. M was with a big
    no shakehead till he met Ms. A. Then they met each other in a temple, divine connection made by God. That moment did wonder, Mr. M gave up his condition. All the hurdles were cleared by god and HE made the way for the couple to start their Beautiful journey. mfeo.jpg

Mr. M was so compassionate and loving and treats Ms. A now Mrs M like a princess. . Its their 31[SUP]th[/SUP] wedding anniversary today which reflect on their commitment to a lifetime marriage the two of them have made.

I am just amazed at the love stories that
    God writes, this one is the best, i guess :wink:. No one can take his timing and perfection in creating a divine connection between two people… imageslove....jpg

They are the best couple in the world. They might have faced many hurdles in these 31 long years. Yet their love for each other never dipped even a bit. They don’t express or showoff their love for each other. But one can easily feel their love with the way they care for each other.
    imagesprayer.jpg

Dear god, I sincerely wish and pray that you will honor their commitment to each other and to you by granting them many more years of happiness together.

Mr. M & Mrs. A. M (Ms. A) are none other than my mom and dad. Today is their wedding anniversary.

Thanks for reading…

With love,
    Angellic :)

9 people like this.

2. SmilingGirl02

SmilingGirl02 Senior IL'ite

Awesome story...convey my wishes to them..

3. vandanasrinivas

vandanasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Wooww angelic. .

Did ur job really well...impressed..

Convey my wishes for those loving couple...

Thanks
    Vandana

1 person likes this.
  4. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Hey thank you so much SmilingGirl...

Yup, done...:thumbsup :thankyou2:

5. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Hey Vandana,

Thank you so much...Glad to receive your fb...

Thanks for the wishes...

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Angellic, convey my wishes and respects to your Mom and Dad.
    Long live their happy married life in the years to come! :thumbsup:

Sriniketan

1 person likes this.
  7. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so so much :bowdownma'am for stopping by and dropping your fb...

Thanks a ton for your lovely wishes, will surely convey your wishes to them...

1 person likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Angellic,

Let your parents be blessed to stay together for many more years to come. This is coming from another couple called Mr and Mrs V completing 31 years of married life together on June 13, 2014.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa sir,

Thank you so much for making my day with your adorable wishes. I'm so glad to receive your blessings.

:wow, ok let me be the first person to wish you.

I wish you both a very very very happy Wedding anniversary in advance.

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Angellic

That was a beautiful love story:)
    Convey my best wishes and and as you said God knows what best to give them, good health, and many more years of togetherness.
    Happy Anniversary to both of them.

1 person likes this.