Low Amh and Hish Fsh Need Suggestions.......

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by reachingskies, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All the best dear! Take care.
    Enjoy the last stage of pregnancy!
    Watch the kick of LO inside, later you can feel them outside! ;-)

1 person likes this.
  2. shaktidrr

shaktidrr New IL'ite

Hello friends,

I am already taking Royal Jelly and Wheatgerm oil (Tubopreg). My FSH is not high, but AMH is low.
    - How much C0Q10, L-Argunine, Shatavari, and Maca powder should I take? Which brand should I buy?
    - Please let me know the kind of acupuncture treatment you took. Where were the needles place? Was it normal acupuncture or Electro acupuncture? I took acupuncture treatment for 2 cycles (15 days each cycle), but there is only drop in AMH, no improvement.

3. reachingskies

reachingskies Silver IL'ite

hello Shaktidrr,

I am became busy with my newborn so didn't get time to reply you.
    I got maca powder(Navitas raw organic maca powder) and L Arginine(Now foods) from Amazon.
    Shathavari from India. You can buy from Amazon also.
    I use to buy C0Q10 and Royal jelly from costco, amazon or vitacost where ever i got better price.

I use to mix 1 spoon of wheatgrass, maca powder, satavari and L arginine in a juice which i buy from Food Max.

I prefer bolt house green juice which consists of kiwis and green apples because...i felt that bad taste of powders will be little compensated by only that juice only.
    CoQ10 dosage 100 mg i guess. I don't remember exactly.
    Royal Jelly dosage 6000 mg

please go fertility acupuncture. that really helped me. My acupuncturist was really awesome.

He even knows how to induce pains and he even induced pains for me and I delivered exactly on the same day as I expected and wanted.