Looking for a online business opportunity, Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by kavita31, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Yatin

Yatin New IL'ite

You can find Ethnic wear from suppliers in Surat, Ahmedabad, Nagpur and Mumbai itself. You can enlist your requirement on Indiamart. Many suppliers will contact you. They will send you price catalogue with photos of collection and the minimum quantities required by you be bought.
    You have to send payment in advance. Items will come to you. Then you sell at whatever prices you want to sell them for.
    They don't take back unsold pieces. Only defective pieces will be taken back within 15-30 days. Margin could be anywhere from 50 to 150%. You can sell from home, shop or online also.
    There may be agents in mumbai doing the same thing or you can visit the famus local wholesale market for finding out suppliers / agents who will sell through catalogues.
    Try to find those who are willing to take back unsold pieces. Though your margins will be low but you will not have to worry about the unsold stock.
    Hope it helps

2. geetajag

geetajag New IL'ite

Here is an opportunity to ladies, unemployed people anyone can do this. You can get people to make things for you, for which you can take raw material and give it to them and share the profit. One thing you are helping in social cause, bringing out your creativity and earning too....... Best wishes. For full details how I do it write to geeta.jag.2013@gmail.com

3. Swarana

Swarana New IL'ite

Dear ILs :)

I am working on developing a online store for ONLY LADIES items or services.

Following features I am planning to provide:
    1. Display of items.
    2. Support for Logistics (ie courier of the product )
    3. Marketing Support
    4. Referral Bonus

Since I am also a beginners and want to help my fellow new and small entrepreneurs to sell their products on my website.

Benefits to the Vendors/Entrepreneur to use my website for selling their products:
    1. Vendor do not need to invest in building their website.
    2. No need to maintain website by Vendor.
    3. You will be able to use my website as your own and can share with friends to buy your products online from this website (treat it like your own :) website)
    4. Courier company will collect courier from your place, no need to rush for searching any courier company.
    5. Referral to Vendors to introduce new Vendors to the website.

Kindly let me know your feedback to improve my website :)

~Swarana

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  4. acute

acute New IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,

am also interetsed in online business, have some suggestions, pm me for further discussion

5. AnithaAnand18

AnithaAnand18 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Good to hear the same from you all.I already had domain which was exclusive for women and had good name among my circle.after marriage due to time constraint i dint renew it.But I am planning to start online business and need a very good partner or partners who is really sincere and ambitious.Kindly tell me if anyone interested

6. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

That's good to know. Even I have several plans. I do won some sites. Its easy for me as I am a software developer. If interested, let me know.

7. AnithaAnand18

AnithaAnand18 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sujatha,

Happy to get positive note from you and quite interesting is you too in chennai.
    let us share our plans and ideas.suggest how can we interact?

Thanks,
    Anithaanand

8. rajeshc99

rajeshc99 New IL'ite

Online currency trading is best to earn online by sitting at home.