Yippeeeeee!!! I AM PREGNANT... - Monsi

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Monsi, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

A very good afternoon to all ILites here. Most of the old ILs would remember me (Hopefully!). Although the new ones may not. I wasnt active on this site for a very very long time owing to many reasons like getting our new flat ready, then moving into the new flat and settling down and then my office work. Everything was going so hectic that i dint have time for even to check my personal mails. And then something happened... ;) I got pregnant in December. Thought of sharing this news with all of you so many times but just couldn't do it.
    But better late than never.. so here I am .. giving all of you the greatest and happiest update of my life ;) :banana My due date is sept 5th.
    Like all other ladies in this world, I too have my share of issues/complaints while i go through this wonderful phase of my life.. initial 3 months I faced too much of breathlessness, fatigue but thankfully no Nausea !
    In the 2nd trimester, i developed backpain, no sleep, and worst the CTS. Many of you may not know what CTS is. It is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. It is a severe pain in both the hands specially wrist, thumb and fingers. From 24th week onwards, I realized that whenever I get up in the morning I was having numbness and tingling feeling in my hands. After that it has just grown. Now I have continuous pain in my right hand wrist and my thumb gets stiff every now and then. As you all know I am into software, so you can very well imagine my condition. I am not able to move the mouse properly nor can I type easily. But cant do much about it as doctors cant give me any medication. And massage, hot pack are not helping! Apart from all these, there are anxieties regarding the D-Day, or when baby is not showing any movements for sometimes or just like that and then I feel like I have become obsessed and crazy :crazy.. hee hee... but I guess it's all part of this.
    Anyways, I had my Nuchal and Anamoly scans in the 3rd and 5th month respectively. And I must say it's an amazing feeling to see a new life inside your own tummy bonk. I started feeling baby's kicks from only 23rd week onwards. Sometimes it becomes so funny when I am in a meeting and all of a sudden I have a tickling feeling in my stomach.. :p

In all these good and tough (wont say bad ;)) times , i shouldn't forget to mention the support and love I am getting from my husband :) :redface: I love him even more now ;):wink:
    To summarize, I am enjoying every moment of my pregnancy. Currently my 27th week is running. Will keep you all updated and seek blessings from all of you.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Monsi,
    Congrats!!! I know how difficult it is to manage going to work when pregnant.You can be sure that these times will pass and then you will have a cherubic, healthy baby. Enjoy this time and try not to get anxious, it willl all go smoothly Listen to soothing music , various beautiful chants that are in the market for pregnant ladies, they help you relax
    Take care and do keep posting when you can!!!!!!!
    All the best.

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi Monsi,

congratulations...could feel your enthusiasm and am happy for u....enjoy your pregnancy and all the attention that u get........take care and all the very best to u...

Mindi

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

very happy to hear monsi,
    i know you sound you are taking all in stride, now that is the spirit dear keep going and soon you will have a bundle demanding your for life, so these are the moments of last freedom as a girl then once you are a mother there is no reverse so enjoy every little moment...sunkanChillout!

5. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Hey!!

Congratulations!! Feels so good to read this happy happy news!! Have a healthy, cheerful baby!!

Cheers

Archana

6. ChinnuBaby

ChinnuBaby New IL'ite

Dear Monsi,

Congratulations Monsi!!!

Take good care of your health.

Chinnubaby

7. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello monsi

when the little bundle of joy
    comes landing this september
    be sure the little one
    will be demanding loving
    and full of joy
    when the kicks inside
    are pleasure be
    the little jut outs
    are little hands or knees?
    you eating right
    you exercise nnnnggg fit?
    you swaying to the the tunes
    this morning breeze?
    congrats

sathya

8. Mallika29

Mallika29 New IL'ite

Hi Monsi,

Congratulations . Can feel ur enthu thru' ur post . Enjoy ur pregnancy and all the attention . Take care and keep posting .

rgrds,
    Mallika

9. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

congrats.. it's great news and definitely a great feeling......take care of you health.. enjoy life to the full now, you little one will enjoy too as you rejoice...

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Monsi
    Congrats dear can see the enthu through this post, Enjoy your pregency, take care of your health and God bless you with a sweet little bundle of love.