June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

Doc visit update:

Everything is fine, and she told we will wait till the due date and then induce. My duete is on 6th, so hopefully my lo comes before that.

@vik : where are you dear?

2. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Hope everyone is still hanging in there...
    I have been experiencing a lot of pressure in my pelvic region. The baby's movements are at times painful..those pointy elbows in the lower part of the tummy does make me hold my breath for a sec these days :)

Based on my symptoms and the position of my tummy my nurse was guessing i might have dilated 1 or 2 cm. i have one more progesterone shot to go..next week ...then i am ready to deliver any time the baby makes her move.. :) being a second time mom..i hope it will not be a long wait..

@ tinygirl..
    Start doing squats and walks. You may find some useful tips to induce labor naturally. Why not try it out. Once you go beyond 40 weeks there is always a question ...is this going to be a natural birth? The baby will be bigger ..
    All the best.

3. ramyasrini8

ramyasrini8 Silver IL'ite

Hi All

Hope everyone is doing fine.My due is on July 4 and I am in my 34th week.My first pregnancy resulted in c-sec due to cord around my son's neck..Everything went fine till last week in this pregnancy.I had vaginal itching for the past few days due to some thick white discharge.
    Checked with gynaec and she said nothing to worry.But i feel very uncomfortable.Does anyone else face the same issue?Even if you are not,tell me some home remedies,pls.

4. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Hi ramya,

Congratulations on your pregnancy..

White discharge around this time is common. It is the body's way of flushing out bacterias and preventing infection. But at times there can be a lot of discharge which will leave the undergarments wet/ moist. This moisture can lead to yeast infection. So the best remedy will be to keep that area dry by using cotton panties, if needed you can use a thin napkin or panty liners. Applying oil like olive oil or coconut oil is good as they are good antibacterial and antifungal.
    Avoid itching as they can cause micro tears in your skin which can make it worse. If you have real itching why not use some itch medication like candida ointment or a small amount of itch guard.

I hope this helps..
    Take care

1 person likes this.
  5. ramyasrini8

ramyasrini8 Silver IL'ite

Hi whitelight

Thanks for your useful tips.I will follow them.Take care of your health.

1 person likes this.
  6. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

Hmmm entered my 39th week today. Need to check my baby's plans :)

1 person likes this.
  7. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

tinygirl best wishes to you.. wishing you safe and a normal delivery.. are you feeling nervous ?

8. viki123

viki123 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    Its been long i logged in to indusladies last two weeks was really bad for me. I am in my 38 week now. In had very bad diarrhea in my 36 weeks and was very tired. My 36 week growth scan was all normal buy my baby movements have reduced . My baby has also dropped and i am feeling uncomforable and presure. can go into labour any time. My doctor is planning on inducing if i don't go into labour by 39 weeks.
    @tinygirl how did ur scan go.

9. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Hi viki,

Good to hear that your baby hs dropped... Hopefully you will go into labor naturally.
    All the best..

10. viki123

viki123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks @whitelight. I hope i go naturally.