1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What should i say-urgent help plsss

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swapna135, May 20, 2014.

1. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Sweety...just tell them you are married to a jerk and hence have no option but to work to support yourself and your children.You don't have the luxury of time to take care of the jerk's family.

5 people like this.
  2. Joyoflife

Joyoflife Gold IL'ite

Dear do not agree for anything like that. Think about your career and children. They are just making you a scapegoat so do not fall for it. I suggested you yesterday as well. Just move on from all this. This relation and relatives are only giving you pain. I do not want to be judgemental but as Dharmesh suggested I do not think your husband has any mental disorder. It's just that he has never learnt to respect women. Why is he imagining circumstances only when it comes to you why not with other members of family. Stay away and keep your children away from them. If you mil gets a pension, suggest them to appoint a nurse. That ways everyone will be happy. Concentrate on your career it will be rewarding in each and every way.

1 person likes this.
  3. Yatin

Yatin New IL'ite

OMG!! Didn't know your situation was that bad. There is just one way and that should lead you out of this messy situation.

Please DON'T compromise with your career. You must remain financially independent.

Out of courtesy and on humanitarian grounds you have already visited them. That's just good enough. No need to feel any guilt and certainly no one can dare to blame you.

Tell them politely that there can't be any coming back now. Look for peaceful ways to remain separated and try to get the divorce at the earliest in a peaceful manner, if possible. I don't know if I sound rude with this kind of suggestion. I But it just seems the right thing to do in your situation.

I cannot have any sympathies for a man who is disrespectful towards women and his own wife in particular.

4 people like this.
  4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Agree with Yatin here.You didn't get ant dignity and respect from this relationship.You can deal with it in a dignified manner.
    If you do not wish to go back to that man...just convey in a dignified manner that your marriage is over and you are busy trying to make a living for your kids.Please make your own arrangements.

1 person likes this.
  5. swapna135

swapna135 Senior IL'ite

thanks yellow mango, yatin and to each and every one here who has sincerely adviced and suggested and given your opinions. infact you people have not seen me and i have not seen you but still you people are in a place to understand my situation, my concern and guide me. but a person who i loved and trusted and blindly agreed to everything of his needs, the so called husband for these 9 years and who has granted me with 2 kids, still never understood me nor had any respect and dignity for me. all ways with the suspicion and vulgar comments he has brought my life to this stage. if my career was not disturbed regularly by him always, i would have been in a very gud position today earning huge sum. but though i am double graduate from a reputed college with distinction marks i have joined a job different from my profile and earning less. becos i wanted job to keep me occupied mentally atleast. i could not sit and home and cry everyday and make my parents also feel sad for me. now i am in office. while typing tis tears r rolling out. though you people are outsiders to me, you provide me emotional support and strength like any other close frnd or a relative but people who called themselves as my relatives and closed ones distanced me saying being woman i am not adjusting to him, i have to bend down to his demands...

thanks dear frnds, with your advice, support and strength i can darely face this evening with those who are coming to make me a scape goat and push me into the dark well. thank u one and all....

9 people like this.
  6. tulip2012

tulip2012 Silver IL'ite

All the best dear friend. Stay bold , you have had enough. Do not get blackmaied emotionally by them!!

7. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

OP they are only emotionally blackmailing you... please please dont go until you are sure that your husband understands your expectations.. your inlaws need to know that they cannot think you are available at their beck and call. it is ok to say no here. think first for yourself and then others especially people who have treated you so badly shouldnt be your priority..

8. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Dear Swapna

Till now ur DH shows no response. So u better stay away from this trap. Even if u leave ur job and sacrifice taking care of your MIL do u think u will get good response in return??? What if they turn back and abuse you?? No need to became a sacrificing person by compromising career and children's need when the other person does not deserve it.

9. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

I feel like you still search for a solution to make everyone calm and stop them throwing things/ words at you. Please understand one thing for your own peace: They wont start to respect you irrespective of how you react now. Abusers, and they are all in one line with the abuser with supporting him which makes them somehow equal, abusers dont wait for someone doing something bad, they will digg like pigs in the ground to find something they can twist so much it will look like you are bad. So at this point it wont matter. You go there and take care? They will find something you did wrong and to scole you. You dont go there there? They will scole you for that.
    Please just relax, you already know whats going to happen, so only thing you can do in my eyes is preparing yourself for the thunderstorm and relax.. as you know you did your best. Common, you even vistited her in hospital and you are seriously thinking about what to do and after all your mil did to you you seem still have some care!!! You are a good human being with great heart and lots of courage, no doubt in that. So go out there and give everyone back who says differently

10. Joyoflife

Joyoflife Gold IL'ite

Go for it girlie, you deserve a world of happiness. Once you gather the courage to make up your mind things get easier afterwards . Do not let anyone walk over you. You have sacrificed enough.